Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warka - Rising From The Ashes

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    How can we find out the time-frame given to the CBI to put this right ?

also the compensation package due to Warka ?

i dont care what people say here... this was a very high risk investment... having said that... i have many phone numbers of VIP bank holders.... all have good news as of current... Warka is killing the CBI, GOI, MOF, ECT.... Its only a matter of time before the bank come backs ... IT WAS COMPETING WITH THE STATE BANKS... TRUTH... # 1 bank 3 years in a row... and than huge bank account clients suddenly pulled money out?!?!!? and put the bank in a state of shock.... things will work out and if it is to go down... boy... i learned... but this whole idea... this forum... the internet... the few good men here... who get what we did... and have patience a good heart.... I finally understand how to look at the world for this time of my life... im so happy... and i have a good FEELING about what MIGHT happen... and i do have good sources... but hey its Iraq....JMHO
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    This all occured because an ex-employee and several high level ministers made a grab at a very lucrative Warka profit center.

" al-tayeb transfer company"- The shareholding structure of al-tayeb company was 25% saad (on behalf of the bank), 25% Raad al-badri who was at that time an employee of the bank , 25% sayed hamad al-musawi , 25% for ahmed al jebouri who is the deputy governor of the central bank of iraq in which his shares were in the name of his nephew and later on transferred partly to his daughter which registered at company registrar ministry of trade.

The CBI owes all depositors and shareholders damages.
    Adoption is a reason to be Thankful.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by opportunist View Post
    This all occured because an ex-employee and several high level ministers made a grab at a very lucrative Warka profit center.

" al-tayeb transfer company"- The shareholding structure of al-tayeb company was 25% saad (on behalf of the bank), 25% Raad al-badri who was at that time an employee of the bank , 25% sayed hamad al-musawi , 25% for ahmed al jebouri who is the deputy governor of the central bank of iraq in which his shares were in the name of his nephew and later on transferred partly to his daughter which registered at company registrar ministry of trade.

The government ministers STOLE the Warka money ???

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    i dont care what people say here... this was a very high risk investment... having said that... i have many phone numbers of VIP bank holders.... all have good news as of current... Warka is killing the CBI, GOI, MOF, ECT.... Its only a matter of time before the bank come backs ... IT WAS COMPETING WITH THE STATE BANKS... TRUTH... # 1 bank 3 years in a row... and than huge bank account clients suddenly pulled money out?!?!!? and put the bank in a state of shock.... things will work out and if it is to go down... boy... i learned... but this whole idea... this forum... the internet... the few good men here... who get what we did... and have patience a good heart.... I finally understand how to look at the world for this time of my life... im so happy... and i have a good FEELING about what MIGHT happen... and i do have good sources... but hey its Iraq....JMHO

Supporter and Investor!
    After 30th April , right ??

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by opportunist View Post

I would agree!! Not often we see factual information concerning Warka. However I remember the grab very well.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    I would agree!! Not often we see factual information concerning Warka. However I remember the grab very well.

please explain what you mean... SE i dont get it.... what is this about?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post

ahahhha i love it

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    please explain what you mean... SE i dont get it.... what is this about?
    Its complicated and it has to do with what happen in the beginning with Warka. When the new CBI was formed private banks such as Warka had trouble participating and being approved to buy and sell dinar at the CBI. That is a necessity if you are going to survive as CBI bank member. So they made a deal with a crook and formed a intermediary company to broker and buy and sell dinar for Warka at the CBI auction. The crook was Ahmed Al Jebouri who is a deputy governor of the CBI. He received 25% shares that were put in the name of his nephew. The problem occurred because Jebouri wanted a much larger buy and sell spread that Warka wanted to charge. Where Warka charges a couple of dinar per thousand transaction he wanted them to charge a much fee and as much as 20 dinar. Warka refused, he began to make things difficult for Warka. Warka in return tried to force him out and go around his influence. He in turn sent false documents and accusations concerning Warka to the finance minster and other banks who held deposits to be transferred to Warka. Jebouri is very political and has influence with the Maliki government so the opposition to Warka was large. Jebouri succeeded in getting Warka shut down, audited and taken over by the CBI. You know the rest.

This corruption still occurs. The large spread between the CBI rate and the market rate is due to banks and money changers that are controlled by greedy people with influence such as Jebouri.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    Its complicated and it has to do with what happen in the beginning with Warka. When the new CBI was formed private banks such as Warka had trouble participating and being approved to buy and sell dinar at the CBI. That is a necessity if you are going to survive as CBI bank member. So they made a deal with a crook and formed a intermediary company to broker and buy and sell dinar for Warka at the CBI auction. The crook was Ahmed Al Jebouri who is a deputy governor of the CBI. He received 25% shares that were put in the name of his nephew. The problem occurred because Jebouri wanted a much larger buy and sell spread that Warka wanted to charge. Where Warka charges a couple of dinar per thousand transaction he wanted them to charge a much fee and as much as 20 dinar. Warka refused, he began to make things difficult for Warka. Warka in return tried to force him out and go around his influence. He in turn sent false documents and accusations concerning Warka to the finance minster and other banks who held deposits to be transferred to Warka. Jebouri is very political and has influence with the Maliki government so the opposition to Warka was large. Jebouri succeeded in getting Warka shut down, audited and taken over by the CBI. You know the rest.

This corruption still occurs. The large spread between the CBI rate and the market rate is due to banks and money changers that are controlled by greedy people with influence such as Jebouri.
    This was a couple years before my time I believe and find it a very positive piece of knowledge I was not aware of. Actually really changes my perspective in consideration there may be a positive light at the end of the tunnel 'eventually'. However I understand there was another piece to this that involved bad/written off loans. I would think the severity of that aspect would also be a factor in the ability for Warka to rise from the ashes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"