Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warka - Rising From The Ashes

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    What will i do when warka come back on ??????

The same as i have done since 2005 buy and sell stocks and ride the isx up TO ACCUMULATE WEALTH

withdraw interest and dividends at the rv amount

cheers
    Ditto! Let's get this ball rolling!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    Its complicated and it has to do with what happen in the beginning with Warka. When the new CBI was formed private banks such as Warka had trouble participating and being approved to buy and sell dinar at the CBI. That is a necessity if you are going to survive as CBI bank member. So they made a deal with a crook and formed a intermediary company to broker and buy and sell dinar for Warka at the CBI auction. The crook was Ahmed Al Jebouri who is a deputy governor of the CBI. He received 25% shares that were put in the name of his nephew. The problem occurred because Jebouri wanted a much larger buy and sell spread that Warka wanted to charge. Where Warka charges a couple of dinar per thousand transaction he wanted them to charge a much fee and as much as 20 dinar. Warka refused, he began to make things difficult for Warka. Warka in return tried to force him out and go around his influence. He in turn sent false documents and accusations concerning Warka to the finance minster and other banks who held deposits to be transferred to Warka. Jebouri is very political and has influence with the Maliki government so the opposition to Warka was large. Jebouri succeeded in getting Warka shut down, audited and taken over by the CBI. You know the rest.

This corruption still occurs. The large spread between the CBI rate and the market rate is due to banks and money changers that are controlled by greedy people with influence such as Jebouri.

perfecttt thank you so much... i believe i read some where on the IFF the complete letter from Mr. Bundi... exciting stuff...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    perfecttt thank you so much... i believe i read some where on the IFF the complete letter from Mr. Bundi... exciting stuff...
    "... exciting stuff..." yes .. but I bet some here would rather be "exiting stuff"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    "... exciting stuff..." yes .. but I bet some here would rather be "exiting stuff"

lettem leaveeee im here to stay
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Thought I would share this ..... Nice to hear from old Mr. I
    Mohammad K. ISSA Dear Sir, Below is the most recent statement issued by our good bank where currently we are waiting for the Central Bank of Iraq to proceed with setting a get well plan executing the court's order of To Me

Apr 20 at 12:34 AM
    Dear Sir,

Below is the most recent statement issued by our good bank where currently we are waiting for the Central Bank of Iraq to proceed with setting a get well plan executing the court's order of fully rehabilitating the bank ensuring the adequate flow of funds ensuring solvency of the bank.

We appreciate your fine patience and understanding and will keep you and all our esteemed clients well posted of any new and positive developments.

Mohammad K. Issa
    Deputy Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

As posted on our website news bulletin the High Tribunal court has awarded all verdicts in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance ordering the CBI to implement and execute the full rehabilitation of the bank the lifting and dismissal of the CBI Custodian Committee holding the CBI fully liable for financial and reputable damages where the full details of the court proceedings and related verdicts are posted on our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is currently waiting for the CBI to follow in accordance with the court's decisions and verdicts executing the orders of the court where once this matter has been finalized Wark Stock will be re-trading accordingly.

Please follow our site regularly as we will keep our fine clients, shareholders and management well updated with the upcoming events…

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it may be privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person

Supporter and Investor!
    I told you.. everybody would be happy... no need to argue with...

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks skier, I am anxiously and patiently waiting for Warka's return.

Supporter and Investor!

Question it makes me giggle

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    I told you.. everybody would be happy... no need to argue with...
    Please explain how I will recover from all the lost paid up shares Warka has not executed on my behalf? Just trying to prepare to be happy since apparently we all will be.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Please explain how I will recover from all the lost paid up shares Warka has not executed on my behalf? Just trying to prepare to be happy since apparently we all will be.
    "Please explain how I will recover ... "

via The Warka Genie of course ..

Last edited by ChinaGirl; 04-23-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    I want my damages………...
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---