Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
    Bob.. Do you really believe the Bin Laden story about being dumped at sea last year? :-P
    MWNN

I will listen to any story LOL................so where is his Body??

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=English Bob;10704]I will listen to any story LOL................so where is his Body??

EB

Not sure where his body is but Benazir (sp) Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost in 2007 and she openly stated he had been murdered. Don't know when but Frost didn't even question her about it. You'll find it on youtube. Tried to post the link for ya but just wasn't happening. I also read in another report that he died of Marfans syndrome in December 2001 and was buried on the 16th December of that year. Is it conspiracy stuff? Don't know but I wouldn't believe any BS from the PTB either. The general concensus from the pakistanis interviewed in the town where he was alledgedly killed was that it was all made up and any witnesses from the navy seal teams were, shall we say silenced.
    All this info is out there if you want to look for it but thats your choice!! :-P
    MWNN

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=manwithnoname;10709]
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    I will listen to any story LOL................so where is his Body??

EB

Not sure where his body is but Benazir (sp) Bhutto was interviewed by David Frost in 2007 and she openly stated he had been murdered. Don't know when but Frost didn't even question her about it. You'll find it on youtube. Tried to post the link for ya but just wasn't happening. I also read in another report that he died of Marfans syndrome in December 2001 and was buried on the 16th December of that year. Is it conspiracy stuff? Don't know but I wouldn't believe any BS from the PTB either. The general concensus from the pakistanis interviewed in the town where he was alledgedly killed was that it was all made up and any witnesses from the navy seal teams were, shall we say silenced.
    All this info is out there if you want to look for it but thats your choice!! :-P
    MWNN

MWNN

I guess that's what happens with all the BS pumped out.................I forgot that he was already dead........................Guess Who keep't it going he was alive for there own agenda??

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=English Bob;10711]
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post

MWNN

I guess that's what happens with all the BS pumped out.................I forgot that he was already dead........................Guess Who keep't it going he was alive for there own agenda??

EB
    Agreed Bob.. I have seen the other posts on Syria which you have added to.. From what i have read its not about oil. It is about Gas, or at least a gas pipeline. I think you can also add the gold dinar into the mix as well. Not sure if this so called global currency reset is definite yet but things definitely seem to have an air of coincidence about them.
    MWNN

Supporter and Investor!
    And after it's all done and dusted it will be frogs legs all round and snails with crusty stick loaves for dinner...Oh and you can chuck the stetson out because the beret will become the national headgear.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    And after it's all done and dusted it will be frogs legs all round and snails with crusty stick loaves for dinner...Oh and you can chuck the stetson out because the beret will become the national headgear.

When a nation is broke it goes to war most western governments are broke.

Helmets will become the national headgear!

EB

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=manwithnoname;10738]
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post

Agreed Bob.. I have seen the other posts on Syria which you have added to.. From what i have read its not about oil. It is about Gas, or at least a gas pipeline. I think you can also add the gold dinar into the mix as well. Not sure if this so called global currency reset is definite yet but things definitely seem to have an air of coincidence about them.
    MWNN

What is it they say...................watch what the politicians do not what they say

EB