Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

Felicidades free warka

Dear Warka Clients,

Please find attached the Central Bank of Iraq board of directors decision to lift and cancel the custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb2

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1377692376.pdf
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Now to see the response of the CBI, in the media.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Every issue that I have seen over the years...Warka always returns o.k....how odd?...But so much slander against them I assume is expected due to where they are at?...If it were Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom or Enron...amongst a few others who have tanked...you usually hear all of the good stuff...like we actually did...until they tanked...along with much or all of their investors loot...

It's really wild when some have to actually take the opposite advice to get into a good investment?...or is it..or yet?...I guess we will see?...lol....

Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Every issue that I have seen over the years...Warka always returns o.k....how odd?...But so much slander against them I assume is expected due to where they are at?...If it were Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom or Enron...amongst a few others who have tanked...you usually hear all of the good stuff...like we actually did...until they tanked...along with much or all of their investors loot...

It's really wild when some have to actually take the opposite advice to get into a good investment?...or is it..or yet?...I guess we will see?...lol....
    BWAI is my greatest stock, like many in this forum, this will give you more peace of mind. Now to see when WARKA returned to the ISX. But those who still believe that WARKA is worthless, talk with Scott Gonzales to buy the shares of BWAI.

Who can translate this great news. CBI
    6as5.jpg

Supporter and Investor!
    The CBI response will likely be an appeal.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

This is a CBI letter no WARKA letter. The CBI will appeals the CBI, I dont think so. We need to translate.

Look at the logo of theCBI

WARKA WROTE THIS

Dear Warka Clients,

Please find attached the
    Central Bank of Iraq board of directors decision to lift and cancel the custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Supporter and Investor!
    so we are back in business !!!!! warkas bosses say they are worth 1.8 a share , wonder of they will get relisted at that

bet theres a massive run on the bank too !!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hmmm.. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but didn't The Al-Bunnia family ask for a deal with the CBI that said they would capitalise Warka to the amount requested and more by August. Might be clutching at straws here but any chance they have done what they said they would do?
    MWNN

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    BWAI is my greatest stock, like many in this forum, this will give you more peace of mind. Now to see when WARKA returned to the ISX. But those who still believe that WARKA is worthless, talk with Scott Gonzales to buy the shares of BWAI.
    I bought more than 10 million of BWAI, Still hoping here that Warka would be back & I would accept what whatever happens (ALL IN)