Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Read my last sentence and there is one option. I assume using the word solution is not meant to mean saving stockholders value. The CBI cares about deposits not investors.

So CBI in releasing thinks depositors are ok................it will now be up to Warka for its investors, may take time but for those with shares, what choice do you have??

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    I ask this question before to ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl is not a complicated question
    When you opened your account with WARKA
    ?
    I opened mine on 04-20-2009.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera, ChinaGirland and HumbleGenius hold shares BWAI? The question is not complicated.
    Forgive might not know that BWAI is WARKA stocks.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    If CBI was going to allow it to sink it would have done while in control....................that's what happens they have to take control..................to allow it to sink slowly and protect deposits.

That is my take for what it is worth....................that is why it is good news that they have been let free.......................like a new borne may have wobbly feet for a while but at least it now has a chance.......................while under CBI there was always a chance of it all going down the plug hole.

EB
    Makes sense. I would love to see a financial statement.

As soon WARKA return to the ISX, WARKA will give the financial statements.

You have bank account with WARKA and have BWAI stocks?

Supporter and Investor!

Agreed it would be nice as you and those holding shares are in the DARK but if you think about it the CBI know the financials and have seen the light and set them free.....................so the financials must be ok

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!

And the anwers are

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post

As soon WARKA return to the ISX, WARKA will give the financial statements.

You have bank account with WARKA and have BWAI stocks?
    In the game since 2008.
    Warka is my largest holding.
    You will note I was one of the earliest posters raising questions about Warka's financial health back in 09 and 10 if not before that. They were showing signs this was coming.
    Warka will not be back on ISX until the financial statement(s) are provided.(ISX requirement to trade)

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks, yes

Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    Agreed it would be nice as you and those holding shares are in the DARK but if you think about it the CBI know the financials and have seen the light and set them free.....................so the financials must be ok

EB
    This makes me wonder if they are in agreement w a third party to bring in some cash flow to buy the paid up share balance (cant imagine it would be at 1 dinar or above though) left over from last offer.
    I believe most people would agree Warka had (has) financial viability issues due to their high interest accounts and bad loans. Plus the run on the bank by the Gov a few years ago. Something must have or is going to happen to make Warka viable again. 3rd party? Selling off branches? I do not see how it would be possible for them to come back business as usual as when they left.

IMHGO I think if warka comes back on the ISX it will be valued sub 1 dinar. But at least it would have a value.

(Also, we all need to keep Basrah Bank in mind. Zip zap zing. Gone, kaput. No isx or cbi excitement or takeover. Could that happen here. Probably not, but still possible)

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    I paid part of the the paid up shares and get the free shares.
    Iam really HAPPY. But rememberg and dont forget Iraq is a risky investment. Look Syria.
    So I repeat. Who thinks WARKA is worthles take the Scott Gonsalez offer.
    I will be in this ride for the long way. If you dont want to take a risk of dont have patience.
    Me suggest get out. If you feel you will lose go, make it smaller
    loss.

As I said before if you like cats, what do you do in a club of dogs? speaking ill of dogs.
    To me that is
    sick.
    Unless they are looking for something more
    those of you who purchased with the offering received the 1/3 free shares. those of us who didnt purchase those shares still havent received the free 1/3. as i said, it will be interesting if they come back to trade and they keep their word to the rest of us re the free 1/3 shares. they would owe me millions......

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    I'd love to see a financial statement from Karmel and/or Al-Jazeera too! Can someone please post a recent, say in the past quarter example from one of the aforementioned companies???? Since they are soooooooo great and fast responding to customer requests, we should see em here quick....anybody, anybody!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by Mo Dinar; 09-02-2013 at 03:23 AM.