Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    If England is hands off America should definitely be, but since we are one of the colonies our men will be sacrificed.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    If England is hands off America should definitely be, but since we are one of the colonies our men will be sacrificed.

England is as you say hands off it seems only for the moment, we have had one vote through Parliament and the end result you know, Ball-Less Cameron was gutted, Know nothing Haig was gutted....And of course good ole blair was as well, for reasons the whole world knows about.

No one in England got a vote, and if we had then as far as I can work out almost all the population would have voted NO NO NO worse thing is they don't know the reasons why?? For certain blair cant see why, or understand why no one trusts him anymore, and thats all down to his forked tongue with all the lies he came out with about Iraq and Afghanistan.

Going back to the bit I said 'At the moment' I get the impression that Cameron will go to Parliament time and perhaps time again until he gets the vote he wants to hear.

No doubt we are already involved in the place a whole lot more then we have been told about now, honestly who needs this all over again?

All this crap being spilled about the world will be a much safer place if we join in and help out, it seems like give someone a bit of power and they have to use it all up before the 'sell by date' is done for.