Thread: Adding funds to Warka account

Supporter and Investor!

Adding funds to Warka account

Would anyone be interested in adding funds to my warka account in exchange for bitcoin ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Would anyone be interested in adding funds to my warka account in exchange for bitcoin ?

Will-it-happen?:

Please PM me and we can discuss.

My best to you.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hello
    I apologize for not posting this in the correct forum, but I would like if someone could direct me. I have an IQD and US Dollar savings with Warka as well as a small amount in the ISX. I would like to make my ISX account in Proxy to "My good name" I know there was a process to do this and it was posted here somewhere. Where do I find it? Also, am I to understand that Warka is no more and my money with Warka is lost? What about ISX. Again, I apologize for my ignorance, but could someone who has been following this give me a quick update. I invested in 06 and used to frequent here, but gave up after too much pumping messed with my Gee. LOL Thank You

Supporter and Investor!
    I believe Warka bank is still alive but has had some problems. You can e-mail a letter to Warka and they will give you your account balance and even online banking for a small fee if you want. Most of your stocks should be fine as well. I don't know the process to change from proxy and am not interested in doing so.