On my previous post CBI needs WARKA = RV

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    ....NO.....
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    ....NO.....
    IMO after checking or investigating to their investors for MONEY LAUNDERING, then NOW they have checked already that nobody involved, BIG RV was on its way
    then CBI release Al Warka from guardianship then this Bank would help in the process of what we have waiting for years... JUST IMAGINE...

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    I really liked the way John Lennon sang it, suspect it will always be that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagine_%28song%29

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    IMO after checking or investigating to their investors for MONEY LAUNDERING, then NOW they have checked already that nobody involved, BIG RV was on its way
    then CBI release Al Warka from guardianship then this Bank would help in the process of what we have waiting for years... JUST IMAGINE...
    Well my friend, I can't imagine anything related to the RV at this moment. If you do your diligent due, and research the archives, I have said for a very very very long time, even before you became a member, that it will take a long time before we see a movement in whichever way the currency will lean, that be, lop or reval or whatever idea the iraqis may have.

In my opinion, and in my experience after been in so many CG briefings (those who have been in Victory Base, would knows what the JOC is...) and updates, and it led me to believe in the following; I do believe that once we see the Hydrocarbon laws passed, the Kurdistan Oil with Baghdad issue and the Kirkuk Oil standoff resolved, then and only then, we may begin to see something materializing.

The problem here is the same problem that we have been reading since 2004. Members wants a quick "reval", then members believe everything that someone invents or creates from either the imagination or from comments that Jonny Aroundthecorner wrote in another forum (thus leading to the creation of those Gurus-Instantly-Made-From-The-Box), then by reposting that crap at this site, and the naive person believes that is their lucky day and that reval is coming, and when that glorious event doesn't happen, then the member dissappointed attitude would be that everything is nothing but crap when the possibitly is neither certain nor uncertain. Is actually a "wait to see".
    Everything in Iraq is possible, but that Warka is connected to the RV is like saying that Chase Mahattan is directly linked to the greenback gaining global value.

So my question to you is, how did you came up with this conclusion about CBI releasing Warka from guardianship and its relation to an RV?....can you provide with a logical and concise explanation?.....(nothing personal though).....

So yes, I can only imagine.

MTB71

Supporter and Investor!
    Heads up!~

The Dinar dealer "Dinar Trade" has just today stopped their "dinar reserve" program.

No new reserves will be accepted and all existing reserves cannot be extended or rolled over.

That means all reserves will expire in 30 days or November 22nd.

So is the RV is November 23rd. or later he is in the clear and has nothing to cover.

Maybe something is afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Heads up!~

The Dinar dealer "Dinar Trade" has just today stopped their "dinar reserve" program.

No new reserves will be accepted and all existing reserves cannot be extended or rolled over.

That means all reserves will expire in 30 days or November 22nd.

So is the RV is November 23rd. or later he is in the clear and has nothing to cover.

Maybe something is afoot.
    "Dinar Trade" - still around ?.... I know of many that would like to place "afoot" where the Sun don't shine.

Batman.... I was hoping that you had a more logical answer to my questions....but certainly you choose to dodge it and move on, evading the challenging questions from a member of this forum.....

Don't you have any answers??

let me ask again....just in case you forgot to read the questions:

So my question to you is, how did you came up with this conclusion about CBI releasing Warka from guardianship and its relation to an RV?....can you provide with a logical and concise explanation?.....(nothing personal though).....

And please....don't tell me about "your sources"....no one on this forum has sources in Iraq... I do challenge anyone on this forum who can provide with a verifiable source (again....no one!)... and note, I am very open about it.

MTB71

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    Batman.... I was hoping that you had a more logical answer to my questions....but certainly you choose to dodge it and move on, evading the challenging questions from a member of this forum.....

Don't you have any answers??

let me ask again....just in case you forgot to read the questions:

And please....don't tell me about "your sources"....no one on this forum has sources in Iraq... I do challenge anyone on this forum who can provide with a verifiable source (again....no one!)... and note, I am very open about it.

MTB71
    Still kickin this can (Dinar) down the road eh MTB71?

How many other old timers are still here I wonder?

Supporter and Investor!
    ...Ping...