Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!

I smarter than that now.

At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    its sad what it has come to with warka no doubt... but i have faith... blind faith clearly... im fully invested in proxy holding out... i dont see how they... idk steel my money... possible.. yes... so is the RV... but probable IMO no... i think much more is at works... Warka will survive... and ill just keep holding
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

QUOTE=HumbleGenius;13802]At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.[/QUOTE]

We have received your Order - it will be executed within 40 business days - beginning from tomorrow.

Last edited by ChinaGirl; 10-26-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    good standing ???

how come warka take 40 days to do a trade ?

how come I never got my Pepsi dividend ?

how come warka can only buy 200,000 shares a time ?

good standing my 4r53 !!!!!
    Sadly you are right .... "good standing" does not make for "good business" - How many "licensed" mechanics "in good standing" have I left my car with only to find out later it's a just another drunk grease monkey in disguise ?? The answer - way too many. So.. while the "good standing" report has some value the "good business" report has no worth whatsoever - As many of us here can attest to.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 10-26-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks!

LMAO, thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    QUOTE=HumbleGenius;13802]At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.

We have received your Order - it will be executed within 40 business days - beginning from tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"