Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: More Bitcoin:

  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Texas
    Posts
    1,972

    More Bitcoin:

    http://pricedingold.com/

    Article:
    http://pricedingold.com/bitcoin/

    Priced in Gold:

    Down there in the Comments:

    Are there any precious metal dealers that accept bitcoin ?

    Hi Purple, I know of at least one, http://coinabul.com.

    Thanks! Great to know that there is an option to be able to get gold via bit coin. However, I noticed their premiums are at least double from standard premiums regarding gold. It's still not a big deal as this gives you the option to acquire gold via bit coin! Thanks again for the link. Bookmarked!
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

    "We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Texas
    Posts
    1,972
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/20/tech...iid=SF_T_River

    Online retailer Overstock to accept Bitcoin
    December 20, 2013
    Overstock.com will become the first major U.S. retailer to accept Bitcoin, the company's chief executive Patrick Byrne told CNNMoney Friday.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

    "We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinar_OS View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/20/tech...iid=SF_T_River

    Online retailer Overstock to accept Bitcoin
    December 20, 2013
    Overstock.com will become the first major U.S. retailer to accept Bitcoin, the company's chief executive Patrick Byrne told CNNMoney Friday.

    http://www.thebitcoinmaster.com/infinitecoin/index.php

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Texas
    Posts
    1,972
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25680016

    Bitcoin vault offering insurance is 'world's first'
    A Bitcoin storage service that insures deposits of the digital currency against loss and theft has launched in London.
    Elliptic Vault uses "deep cold storage", where private encrypted keys to bitcoins are stored on offline servers and in a secure location.
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

    "We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,354
    Would anyone like to trade BITCOIN for IQD ?

    I have bitcoin , looking for IQD in my warka-account

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Would anyone like to trade BITCOIN for IQD ?

    I have bitcoin , looking for IQD in my warka-account

    Why not just sell the bitcoin & wire funds to warka?
    [Still kicking]

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Texas
    Posts
    1,972
    http://www.coindesk.com/us-governmen...road-bitcoins/

    US Government Announces it Will Sell $25m Worth of Silk Road Bitcoins
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by
    association with smarter people." --Will Rogers

    "We're all ignorant, just on Different Subjects." --Will Rogers

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,354
    because I would like to save on transfer fess (is free for me to send bitcoin)

    also if you have IQD in warka , you know you cant get em , so sell em to me !!!

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, UK
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    because I would like to save on transfer fess (is free for me to send bitcoin)

    also if you have IQD in warka , you know you cant get em , so sell em to me !!!
    So you have a commodity that could easily double in value over the next month or so, but you want to get rid of it to buy some money in an Iraqi bank account that you cannot withdraw, so that you can save the cost of some bank fees ?

    Are you mental ?

    How much of a discount on market price of IQD are you looking at in order to deal ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525

    If you have to ask....

    Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    So you have a commodity that could easily double in value over the next month or so, but you want to get rid of it to buy some money in an Iraqi bank account that you cannot withdraw, so that you can save the cost of some bank fees ?

    Are you mental ?

    How much of a discount on market price of IQD are you looking at in order to deal ?

    Did not think I could laugh that hard ... a new first. Many thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook