Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Bitcoin:

Supporter and Investor!
    thank-you seadesk

did you get my details set up correctly with warka ?

I have availalble the following :

Bitcoin x 8 (need to sell my cryptsu shares to get em , but about right)

Litecoin : 10

Unobtanium : 300

Quark : 16,000

Franko : 250

Global Coin : 1900

Infinitecoin : 10,000,000

Check out : http://coinmarketcap.com/

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    Having slept on it overnight, I would be willing to increase my bid. My best offer to you would be 11,000,000 million dinar transferred from my Warka account to yours for 7 bitcoin. This works out to 157,142 dinar per 0.1 bitcoin.

Not totally sure about how to transact it, but I would be prepared to travel anywhere within the south of England (assuming you are UK based which from memory I think you are)
    Am in North of Scotland !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    Virtual currency will be bad for society if it replaces gold, silver and paper currency. Just saying.
    Especially during a Solar Flare or Power Outage - I can pay you as soon as the electricity / battery restores ... promise.

Quote Originally Posted by 24mm exposed grid View Post
    Good for you, I'm glad you have turned a nice profit.

I would be interested in principle if the price was right. I would be interested at bitcoin / USD rate on the day plus a 20% discount in your favour on the IQD I have sitting in my Warka account which is circa 12 million. Hopefully internal transfers can still be made by online banking !

PM me if you are interested - Cheers
    May I ask you a few simple questions? I know nothing about Bitcoin... can you produce a "certified" hardcopy of some sort to show what you own ? (i.e. if account goes down or no power for extended periods etc.) - is it insured or can you purchase insurance? Warka is a bad comparison so I'll use a US bank ref. - today (ok Monday) for example I could convert my cash on deposit to something tangible (gold, silver, paper money - all tradable by today's standards) - and stuff it under my mattress - is there a comparable method with bitcoin ? sounds like I'm back in the Warka boat if things take even a small turn with Bitcoin - power outage, accounts hacked, someone at the top of the food change thinks it's all to sinister etc. etc. - lets face it, no one here is a big fan of local banks but it seems to be the lead horse for now - (insured, tangible, convertible) ...Bitcoin still seems so... well...flippant ... just my opinion, curious to any and all comments.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Especially during a Solar Flare or Power Outage - I can pay you as soon as the electricity / battery restores ... promise.
    Under such conditions all banks and ATM's are down so it's only cash on hand. Gold and Silver? Who knows if what you have is real? People will kill you over a dollar good luck flashing that around.
    All is Lost..............or is it?

Supporter and Investor!
    If nothing gets in the way I say BitCoin goes to $10,000
    There is only a certain amount of BitCoin to be produced making it a limited tradable quantity.

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah I would trade BitCoin for Dinar. I have one account that has 1.5 mil dinar

Supporter and Investor!
    May I ask you a few simple questions? I know nothing about Bitcoin... can you produce a "certified" hardcopy of some sort to show what you own ? (i.e. if account goes down or no power for extended periods etc.) - is it insured or can you purchase insurance? Warka is a bad comparison so I'll use a US bank ref. - today (ok Monday) for example I could convert my cash on deposit to something tangible (gold, silver, paper money - all tradable by today's standards) - and stuff it under my mattress - is there a comparable method with bitcoin ? sounds like I'm back in the Warka boat if things take even a small turn with Bitcoin - power outage, accounts hacked, someone at the top of the food change thinks it's all to sinister etc. etc. - lets face it, no one here is a big fan of local banks but it seems to be the lead horse for now - (insured, tangible, convertible) ...Bitcoin still seems so... well...flippant ... just my opinion, curious to any and all comments.
    Sorry - don't know enough about it to answer ! I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Supporter and Investor!
    eh ???

either you want it or you dont !!!

You do realise the world's biggest market for bitcoin is China !!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    yeah I would trade BitCoin for Dinar. I have one account that has 1.5 mil dinar
    1.5Million IQD = 2million Infinitecoin PLUS 2 Litecoin PLUS 5,000 DEVCOIN PLUS 100 QUARK

deal ???