Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More Bitcoin:

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    eh ???

either you want it or you dont !!!

You do realise the world's biggest market for bitcoin is China !!!!
    Well... this is why I'm asking questions here (don't want it thanks - just curious)

Bitcoin bubble won't last without Beijing's approval ......

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme masquerading as a futuristic currency. It was a small bubble until it found China last year. But when the Chinese government launched its crackdown, it was the beginning of the end. Its recent revival is merely the last gasp. No retail Ponzi scheme can last without the credulous and speculative masses in China.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-...roval?page=all

Supporter and Investor!
    1.5Million IQD = 2million Infinitecoin PLUS 2 Litecoin PLUS 5,000 DEVCOIN PLUS 100 QUARK

deal ???
    BitCoin is the leader. Have no faith in the others.
    All is Lost..............or is it?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    BitCoin is the leader. Have no faith in the others.

join here :

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=12051

I agree bitcoin is the leader too, however the others have a massive following too

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Well... this is why I'm asking questions here (don't want it thanks - just curious)

Bitcoin bubble won't last without Beijing's approval ......

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme masquerading as a futuristic currency. It was a small bubble until it found China last year. But when the Chinese government launched its crackdown, it was the beginning of the end. Its recent revival is merely the last gasp. No retail Ponzi scheme can last without the credulous and speculative masses in China.

China can not stop BitCoin if the people want it they will get it.

China is losing control.

A new report shows that 64 percent of Chinese millionaires have either emigrated or plan to emigrate—taking their spending and fortunes with them. The United States is their favorite destination.

Confused

If nothing gets in the way I say BitCoin goes to $10,000
    There is only a certain amount of BitCoin to be produced making it a limited tradable quantity.

Help me understand... is it not "digital" currency ? - can it not be re-produced by a simple keyboard ? - much faster then firing up a printing press for example.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Help me understand... is it not "digital" currency ? - can it not be re-produced by a simple keyboard ? - much faster then firing up a printing press for example.
    NO...............
    Bitcoin's money supply is predefined by the Bitcoin protocol. Currently there are over twelve million bitcoins in circulation, with a creation rate of 25 bitcoins approximately every ten minutes. Since the money supply is fixed, bitcoin has been called "inflation-proof".[55] At present the exchange price of a bitcoin is extremely volatile, which has led to some questions about its ability to function as a currency.[56] Others contend, however, that this is a necessary "growing pain" in such a new technology,[57][58] and that Bitcoin needs to grow to achieve stability.[59]
    Currently, doing the work of payment processing is rewarded with newly created bitcoins, 25 per block. The block reward will be halved to 12.5 bitcoins in 2017 and again approximately every four years thereafter. By 2140 there will be approximately 21 million bitcoins in existence and transaction processing will be solely incentivized by transaction fee

NO...............

But... can the "group" not simply change their strategy on a whim...

Bitcoin, released to the world in 2009 by a person or people called Satoshi Nakamoto, is not backed by a central bank or a government and is seen as an alternative payment system. In February 2013, Bitcoin went into the mainstream as a monetary crisis threatened to bankrupt Cyprus, seen as a safer bet. Early adopters of Bitcoin have been richly rewarded as the price has soared – in one case, a young Norweigan bought a house from an $850,000 windfall on a US$22 investment.

Bitcoin is a bubble that foreigners cooked up and, by all appearances, is designed to rob the credulous Chinese masses. When the bubble bursts, the Chinese government won't be able to arrest these foreigners and get the money back. The bubble is not under Chinese government control. Hence, it cannot be tolerated.

Supporter and Investor!
    No country, currency, gold or silver is safe.
    what if china began to collapse? One it's currency would fall. What if they sold off all their gold. Gold would collapse.

gold is good if things are going to get bad otherwise Gold is currently a bubble.

No country, currency, gold or silver is safe.
    what if china began to collapse? One it's currency would fall. What if they sold off all their gold. Gold would collapse.

gold is good if things are going to get bad otherwise Gold is currently a bubble.

Yes... but history has proven that the gold bubble expands and contracts ... has never popped - not to say it won't. Interesting discussion .. thanks .. I'll watch from the sidelines - this is one "bubble bath" I'm not taking.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 01-18-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    thank-you seadesk

did you get my details set up correctly with warka ?

I have availalble the following :

Bitcoin x 8 (need to sell my cryptsu shares to get em , but about right)

Litecoin : 10

Unobtanium : 300

Quark : 16,000

Franko : 250

Global Coin : 1900

Infinitecoin : 10,000,000

Check out : http://coinmarketcap.com/
    No problem Will-it-Happen:

I'll be away for the weekend starting this morning.

I did yet your info and if you still want to do this I'll work to set it up with Warka on Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'd take all the BTC that you want to trade for.

My best to you.