Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BIBI increasing capital. Anyone Participating?

Subscription to BIBI paid-up shares at 1 IQD a share by eligible shareholders began on 31 December 2013 . BIBI had held its AGM on 15 December 2013 , approving capital increase from 155 billion IQD to 250 billion IQD through issuing 0.8476% free shares and 60.442% paid-up shares for eligible shareholders .

Not sure if it want to participate, bank is trading at 1.05 Dinar right now. 60% paid ups would cost me a hefty amount and only .8476% free ones. Anyone have good info on this bank that will help me pull the trigger? Thanks and happy new year!

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the heads up, but I'm passing on this one.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!

Dont forget

Quote Originally Posted by ISX Jnkie using View Post
    Subscription to BIBI paid-up shares at 1 IQD a share by eligible shareholders began on 31 December 2013 . BIBI had held its AGM on 15 December 2013 , approving capital increase from 155 billion IQD to 250 billion IQD through issuing 0.8476% free shares and 60.442% paid-up shares for eligible shareholders .

Not sure if it want to participate, bank is trading at 1.05 Dinar right now. 60% paid ups would cost me a hefty amount and only .8476% free ones. Anyone have good info on this bank that will help me pull the trigger? Thanks and happy new year!
    Also factor in the 1% commission you save. I would buy but am locked out by warka so I will miss these also.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Also factor in the 1% commission you save. I would buy but am locked out by warka so I will miss these also.
    You need to know the Secret Handshake ... practice 2 & 3 repeatedly ...

Last edited by ChinaGirl; 01-09-2014 at 08:00 PM.