Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar

When Warka Bank Resumes Trading

I am interested to know what the Warka Bank forum investors are going to do when Warka resumes trading again and if they are going in to buy up as much stock as possible or fold their accounts and get out.

I personally believe that the long wait is almost over and will recover very quickly,also present stock holders will be given the opportunity to buy as much paid up shares in Warka Bank as they want.

Paid damages to current account & portfolio holders for losses' incurred during illegal guardianship by the CBI.
    Just throwing this out for opinions & plans from members....
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-01-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I am interested to know what the Warka Bank forum investors are going to do when Warka resumes trading again and if they are going in to buy up as much stock as possible or fold their accounts and get out.

I personally believe that the long wait is almost over and will recover very quickly,also present stock holders will be given the opportunity to buy as much paid up shares in Warka Bank as they want.

Paid damages to current account & portfolio holders for losses' incurred during illegal guardianship by the CBI.
    Just throwing this out for opinions & plans from members....
    I will sell all my stocks and withdraw my account as soon as possible as I believe Iraq will remain unstable for the foreseeable future. I have done very will on my savings account if it is ever validated but the stocks are but a small part of what I have in Iraq. Its a changing world and Iraq is a recipe for the past at best. Its economy is 95% oil based and dependent on that one trick pony. I believe that shortly in the future countries will become less dependent on oil producing countries and the hostage attitude of OPEC will be broken forever. Soon any country will be able to produce its own energy and fuel from bio mass fractionators as invented and patented by companies as Cool Planet Energy Systems and others. Cool Planet broke ground for it first commercial plant 2 days ago in LA. and they should offer a IPO in the next year or two. Presently I am doing well with BoA, Robots, and 3 D printing. I only own one bank stock and I bought that in September 2011 following the lead of Buffet and a mention on this forum. Soon they will be 3 D printing food and homes and I don't wish to miss this new age. Goggle has brought most of the Robot companies and soon cars will be converted to robot driven. Its a new age, its a new world. Don't miss it.
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 03-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    THX. SE for your opinion,I see your reasoning and the direction you mentioned, i wish you well.
    I am aiming on a early semi retirement in the next 3-4 years and then cashing in my ventures,like you I have done well so it is now a short term investment now,and will now buy as much as I can and then with a view to cash-out in Iraq.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    I will sell all my stocks and withdraw my account as soon as possible as I believe Iraq will remain unstable for the foreseeable future. I have done very will on my savings account if it is ever validated but the stocks are but a small part of what I have in Iraq. Its a changing world and Iraq is a recipe for the past at best. Its economy is 95% oil based and dependent on that one trick pony. I believe that shortly in the future countries will become less dependent on oil producing countries and the hostage attitude of OPEC will be broken forever. Soon any country will be able to produce its own energy and fuel from bio mass fractionators as invented and patented by companies as Cool Planet Energy Systems and others. Cool Planet broke ground for it first commercial plant 2 days ago in LA. and they should offer a IPO in the next year or two. Presently I am doing well with BoA, Robots, and 3 D printing. I only own one bank stock and I bought that in September 2011 following the lead of Buffet and a mention on this forum. Soon they will be 3 D printing food and homes and I don't wish to miss this new age. Goggle has brought most of the Robot companies and soon cars will be converted to robot driven. Its a new age, its a new world. Don't miss it.

wow its no wonder my whole life i looked up to you... im taking such advantage of this new age... i have so much money invested of my own and clients... well over 7 figures... im a broker... 25... started here at 16... im love this place... but it has died out so much over the years.... im afraid SE is right in the context of the world.... but wrong with iraq... Warka will pay me off big if they keep trading... i had 250k in it... it turned into 340 in a year and froze trading... if it resumes i will wait... and keep investing my money in exactly what u said... SE you forgot a few things... Graphene... CVV .... Rare Earth Minerals MCP... IRBT... NPTN.... GOOG... PAY... thans there bio tech hahahaha
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

The best is yet to come...

... Its economy is 95% oil based and dependent on that one trick pony. I believe that shortly in the future countries will become less dependent on oil producing countries and the hostage attitude of OPEC will be broken forever. Soon any country will be able to produce its own energy and fuel from bio mass fractionators as invented and patented by companies as Cool Planet Energy Systems and others....
    I'm glad to hear you've done well, but I don't think Iraq's economy is a one trick pony. Their natural gas reserves have yet to be exploited in large quantities and that global market is now beginning to grow. They're producing more petroleum than at any time in their history and they presently export the bulk of their production without constraints from OPEC. In addition, Iraq's cost of production are lower than anywhere else in the entire world. Which means that even if prices decline, which is not going to be any time soon, they still have sufficient margins to maintain a high level of government expenditures. If prices do decline in the future, demand for petroleum and natural gas will increase because declining prices for those commodities will make their consumption more likely, and consumption of more expensive newer energies less attractive. That will serve to maintain a high level of revenues. Their revenues from petroleum exports are projected to top 200 billion USD in 2015 and that's right around the corner. With GDP increasing, Iraq will have to spend more on infrastructure because their people will demand it. The more Iraq spends on infrastructure, the faster their economy will grow, and that in turn will encourage foreign investment. China will continue to demand higher petroleum imports and so will India which can only help Iraq's economy. I honestly don't think alternative energies are at a point where they will replace natural fossil fuels any time within the next 50 years. Petroleum still has a way to go before it's replaced completely with alternative energies. As far the political drama that's unfolding now is concerned, that's due to end soon, because the Iraqi people more than anyone else are getting tired of it. I'd say, I'm to stay in for the next 5 to 7 years, because I don't see Iraq crumbling. It has a long history and they have traditionally been very prosperous. They know how to whether adversity. Like I said earlier, 2014 thru 2106 should see very good years for Iraq economically and politically. That prosperity and stability will help their stock market increase in value 10 to 20x in capitalization over the next 5 to 7 years.
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Cool Planet Energy Systems http://coolplanet.com/ broke ground Feb 26th 2014 for its first commercial plant to be completed in Sept 2014 and will produce from bio mass 10,000,000 gals of premium gasoline a year. They are building two more in LA in 2015 and 2016. They plan to build 400 in the US alone by 2020. that's 4 billion gallons of gasoline a year. In addition they have sold rights to two dominate companies in Malaysia which are planning many plants in that country. Since the company is private and receives no government subsidy they can expand anywhere in the world where there is biomass and a demand for energy. This new revolution renewable energy is going to catch most of the world napping. Backers are Google, Conoco Phillips, BP, North Bridge, GE, Shea Ventures, Exelon, and NRG. These companies have pretty good track records and do not rush in mass to support losers. Its coming and faster than most think.
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 03-01-2014 at 11:09 PM.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Interesting...

Cool Planet Energy Systems http://coolplanet.com/ broke ground Feb 26th 2014 for its first commercial plant to be completed in Sept 2014 and will produce from bio mass 10,000,000 gals of premium gasoline a year. They are building two more in LA in 2015 and 2016. They plan to build 400 in the US alone by 2020. that's 4 billion gallons of gasoline a year. In addition they have sold rights to two dominate companies in Malaysia which are planning many plants in that country. Since the company is private and receives no government subsidy they can expand anywhere in the world where there is biomass and a demand for energy. This new revolution renewable energy is going to catch most of the world napping. Backers are Google, Conoco Phillips, BP, North Bridge, GE, Shea Ventures, Exelon, and NRG. These companies have pretty good track records and do not rush in mass to support losers. Its coming and faster than most think.
    I don't doubt your sincerity and enthusiasm for gasoline produced from 'bio mass'. Question is, how much will it cost to produce and how will it be able to compete on the basis of price with fossil fuels, or at what point will it make petroleum production no longer profitable? It will be interesting to see how it works out.
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by investindinar View Post
    I don't doubt your sincerity and enthusiasm for gasoline produced from 'bio mass'. Question is, how much will it cost to produce and how will it be able to compete on the basis of price with fossil fuels, or at what point will it make petroleum production no longer profitable? It will be interesting to see how it works out.
    The projected cost including capital cost is $1.25 gal. The fuel has already been tested in google cars and CA. They already have buyers that will infuse it directly into to their pipeline supply.

Supporter and Investor!
    IF Warka ever re-open trade, all my shares will be sold, my account emptied and Iraq won't see my arse for dust.

Eleven years since Saddam was overthrown, eleven years to get some kind of game plan in order, yet nothing but political in fighting, corruption at all levels, sectarian violence and daily terrorism. Dreams of a new democratic Iraq are just that - dreams. The current situation is not the vision of Iraq that I bought into many years ago. SE is spot on that this is a changing world, change is coming quicker than most think and global dependence on fossil fuels will be a thing of the past much sooner than anyone would ever have believed even 5 years ago.

Thanks to all of you for being so honest here ... I see a complete 180 on Warka for many long term members here - and understandably so. Looks like a "bank run" is in order - Warka may trickle our money back, but "slow going" is better than "no going". Good luck (or is it "Break A Leg" - this whole venture has been so "dramatic" at times) - All the best to all.