Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DINARS for sale at Chase in Houston!!!

Talking DINARS for sale at Chase in Houston!!!

the chase branches here will sell dinar for what i paid $899.00 per million....thats 5 and 10 thousand notes......i bought 3 mil....i think i will go get some more ...it took over night and i picked them up.....my possesion right at time of transaction....so your safe if market RV's over night....just FYI since every one is saying this or that......took me half hour to open an account and order the dinar......then 30 seconds to pick it up.....supper easy ....and yes they buy back a little under value......but thats normal for any currency ......

all chase banks have been buying/selling for quite some time now :)
    Quote from an iraqi:
    "We are disappointed by the government and US soldiers," says Moayad. "In the future, if they don't help us, we will have to call on the militias and join them, even though that will not solve the problems."

Quote Originally Posted by chapa888 View Post
    and yes they buy back a little under value......but thats normal for any currency ......
    Did you ask them how much under value? When I bought from them at this time last year the spread was 16%. That IS NOT a little under value. Ask them what rate they'll buy them back for. I'm curious to see if the spread narrowed.

Default In stock?

the chase branches here will sell dinar for what i paid $899.00 per million....thats 5 and 10 thousand notes......i bought 3 mil....i think i will go get some more ...it took over night and i picked them up.....my possesion right at time of transaction....so your safe if market RV's over night....just FYI since every one is saying this or that......took me half hour to open an account and order the dinar......then 30 seconds to pick it up.....supper easy ....and yes they buy back a little under value......but thats normal for any currency ......
    Are you saying they had it in stock and didnt have to order them?

Thats a little different from my experiences with Chase here in Houston.

Bill

Edit: Saw the overnight after I posted. Never mind...
    Last edited by bdstory; 12-07-2007 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdstory View Post
    Are you saying they had it in stock and didnt have to order them?

Thats a little different from my experiences with Chase here in Houston.

Bill
    It says it took overnight.
    Originally Posted by chapa888 View Post
    the chase branches here will sell dinar for what i paid $899.00 per million....thats 5 and 10 thousand notes......i bought 3 mil....i think i will go get some more ...it took over night and i picked them up.....my possesion right at time of transaction....so your safe if market RV's over night....just FYI since every one is saying this or that......took me half hour to open an account and order the dinar......then 30 seconds to pick it up.....supper easy ....and yes they buy back a little under

Cool

Welcome to IIF!!

You think he is exited.
    There is an abundance of negativity on the planet....
    Be one of the few, the proud, the positive.....

So. Cal. and wherever someone wants to buy me a ticket to, as long as it's hot!

last one's i sold back to Chase for someone which was about 4 weeks ago had a $750.00 buy back. The person who i took them in for had them for a couple yrs so lost nothing.

Default yes they are in stock

i dont know which branch has them on hand but it took less then 24 hours to get my Dinar ....they said 48 hours and called me at open the following day....to pick up 3 mil

Apparently, not all Chase Banks buy and sell Iraqi Dinars, as I have talked to people at two different branches here in Northern Lower Michigan and they both said they do not deal in Iraqi Dinars.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine4dinars View Post
    Apparently, not all Chase Banks buy and sell Iraqi Dinars, as I have talked to people at two different branches here in Northern Lower Michigan and they both said they do not deal in Iraqi Dinars.

ALL chase banks buy and sell dinar ( 100% of them )

you just need to know what to say to them, when they tell you NO

Rich...........for a minute.
    Here is a laugh for you guys.......This happened to me last Tuesday.
    I had to close out a safety deposit box at our local chase bank here in Bossier City, Louisiana. Out of curiosity i asked the teller if they dealt in Iraqi Dinar. She advised yes they did. I told her i had a friend that was interested in exchanging 5 million Dinar and what would be their exchange rate. Ok ... the two tellers got on thier computer and looked it up, she asked me how much again i wanted to exchange? 5 mill i told her. She then looked up and said that it would exchange at 3,795,000 dollars. Ok..I cant remember if it was $3,975,00 or $3,795,000 after she said 3 million my brain locked up. You know that feeling you get when you not sure if you can breath and your shorts are too tight... that feeling hit me about then. I asked her, could you check and make sure? They both looked again and pointed at the computer line...and said yes that is correct...$3,795,000. Ok... I'm about to go nuts about then, my stomach is going crazy... and I don't think I was breathing. I asked again and told her my "friend" only paid around 4 grand for the 5 million was she sure it was 3 million something? Again they looked, one teller said then oh oh ... i had the zeros messed up...it comes to $3,795. My Bubble was busted!
    I pass this along just to let you know, for 1 minute or so..and the possibility of having millions... I had no idea how to react or what to do and was totally numb. Needless to say it wasnt the way i thought id react to that kind of news.........
    Oh and by the way after i regained my composure, I found out their sell rate was 899 per/ml and buy back rate was .00075.

Default I can understand your pain

I Have experinced that exact feeling before. Thanks for shareing I bought dinar a couple years ago and after I had bought some my friend who introduced me to this called me up and said how is the newest Millionaire and I lost my mind and froze up just the same. and my wife was with me and all i could say was are you serious and was getting excited but then he corrected him self LOL he was talking about the millions of dinar I just bought but i thought it had RV. Any way thanks for your post

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    I had to close out a safety deposit box at our local chase bank here in Bossier City, Louisiana. Out of curiosity i asked the teller if they dealt in Iraqi Dinar. She advised yes they did. I told her i had a friend that was interested in exchanging 5 million Dinar and what would be their exchange rate. Ok ... the two tellers got on thier computer and looked it up, she asked me how much again i wanted to exchange? 5 mill i told her. She then looked up and said that it would exchange at 3,795,000 dollars. Ok..I cant remember if it was $3,975,00 or $3,795,000 after she said 3 million my brain locked up. You know that feeling you get when you not sure if you can breath and your shorts are too tight... that feeling hit me about then. I asked her, could you check and make sure? They both looked again and pointed at the computer line...and said yes that is correct...$3,795,000. Ok... I'm about to go nuts about then, my stomach is going crazy... and I don't think I was breathing. I asked again and told her my "friend" only paid around 4 grand for the 5 million was she sure it was 3 million something? Again they looked, one teller said then oh oh ... i had the zeros messed up...it comes to $3,795. My Bubble was busted!
    I pass this along just to let you know, for 1 minute or so..and the possibility of having millions... I had no idea how to react or what to do and was totally numb. Needless to say it wasnt the way i thought id react to that kind of news.........
    Oh and by the way after i regained my composure, I found out their sell rate was 899 per/ml and buy back rate was .00075.

Default Dang!

Man thats crule!:lmao: I can't wait till we can all do it for real and keep the profits
    I go to Chase today and pick up some dinars that I bought yesterday, every little bits helps
    Never spend your money before you have it. - Thomas Jefferson

Could it be remotely possible that the bank's computer program has been set for the removal of 3 zeros, requiring them to do a back-calculation?

MAN! This is really lending credience to various other threads about the exchange rate has already been set for the RV
    This also lends credience to my theory that Citi is aware and ready for large amounts of funds to enter their coffers to help with the credit crunch. The clerk should have at least batted her eyes when talking millions, most clerks don;'t see that kind of fund exchange and would have given it second thoughts!!!

Hey, where is the RV party going to be? Just waiting for it to be official.
    My thoughts, take what you will!

This also tells you that the people you give your daily deposits to can't even read amounts correctly.

As I have been told....the masses are a**es.

Quote Originally Posted by mike brown View Post
    ALL chase banks buy and sell dinar ( 100% of them )

you just need to know what to say to them, when they tell you NO
    Mike, could you PM me with what to say then cause I sure don't know what I need to say, appreciate it.

I called a Chase branch in central Texas on Wednesday. I asked to speak with someone who dealt with foreign currency exchange. Then, I told them I wanted to purchase Iraqi Dinar, and she said they do it, just come in and tell them what I want, and they will send for it, but they don't have any on hand. She also told me that they don't get a lot of people from our area asking for dinar...I laughed and said I'll see you soon! Ask for the foreign exchange dept/person.

Quote Originally Posted by anaz View Post
    I called a Chase branch in central Texas on Wednesday. I asked to speak with someone who dealt with foreign currency exchange. Then, I told them I wanted to purchase Iraqi Dinar, and she said they do it, just come in and tell them what I want, and they will send for it, but they don't have any on hand. She also told me that they don't get a lot of people from our area asking for dinar...I laughed and said I'll see you soon! Ask for the foreign exchange dept/person.
    Actually I did that this last time and they transferred me to a gal named Lori and she's the one who told me that, and the first time I talked to the branch President, so I guess I just don't get it.

I have been dealing with Chase bank in Houston for about 5 months now. I have bought and sold dinars back to them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast