Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    I find www.iraqstockx.com very useful too

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    Scott, does this mean you won't be updating Iraqi StockX website any longer? It's been very useful for me.
    I will keep www.IraqStockX.com updated. I just don't do it as often as I used to. I used to update the graphs and stock prices every day. Now, I usually update it every other week or so. If the ISX picks up, I will likely go back to daily updates so you can play the market (if you use the graphs to trade).

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Gonzales View Post
    I will keep www.IraqStockX.com updated. I just don't do it as often as I used to. I used to update the graphs and stock prices every day. Now, I usually update it every other week or so. If the ISX picks up, I will likely go back to daily updates so you can play the market (if you use the graphs to trade).

Thank you Scott. I, too, find it very helpful ALL of the time.
    Thanks again for your effort.

Supporter and Investor!
    Agreed. Much thanks, Scott!
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Gonzales View Post
    I really appreciate the work you have put into this. I agree that updates are not needed as often during this waiting period. Thanks again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"