Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sign of an RV

Supporter and Investor!

Sign of an RV

Before the RV
    Iraq must fix all the issues first then RV
    example: all investors in Al-Warka Bank must get paid, member for WTO, HCL etc....

Supporter and Investor!
    I sure hope i am still alive by the time they get all this done.

Supporter and Investor!
    WTO will take at least several more years, IMO.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    WTO will take at least several more years, IMO.
    MONEY TALKS and it will done quickly IMO

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    Before the RV
    Iraq must fix all the issues first then RV
    example: all investors in Al-Warka Bank must get paid, member for WTO, HCL etc....

WOW!!!!!! Dude!!!.....It never crossed my mind that you may have an sporadic and just a tiny, itty bitty, slight burst of primitive level of intelligence that helped you to come up with that conclusion.
    Or....you actually read some of my previous posting (where I have repeteadly stated that the government need to achieve certain landmarks, like the HCL, Kirkuk Oil Issue and so on)....that may have shed a little bit of enlightment to you and I would feel humbled by that....

So, how are your secret and exclusive contacts in Iraq?.....

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    As we can see they didn't keep aside AL-WARKA Bank same on my previous posted CBI x AL WARKA = RV

Supporter and Investor!
    There may be a redenomination of the Iraq currency, but there will never be a revaluation of the Iraq currency that will make any foreign investor from a RV. Not in 10 years, 50 years or a hundred years.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Lets hope and pray for a slow grow and soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm mostly waiting for stock prices to rise, but that won't happen without investor confidence.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    There may be a redenomination of the Iraq currency, but there will never be a revaluation of the Iraq currency that will make any foreign investor from a RV. Not in 10 years, 50 years or a hundred years.
    Very plausible.....I am starting to lean in the same angle as you SE. But you never know...Iraqis are very very backward....one can never know for sure what they will or would do....just imagine some of the most stupidiest things, and I guarantee you, they trumped it all by far......

See, they are anxious to bring back Iraq to the former self and they were proud of the purchasing power their currency had, even if it was artificially inflated by Saddam. So, no one can atest for sure and with absolute confidence what steps they may take.

In the other hand, the numbers and the statistics shows otherwise. I have done some research of other countries and how they have managed a redenomination of their currency and how they have managed to apply the redenomination to the stocks....and well...it does work well to them when removing the zeroes.

I am basing my comments on the research and study performed in the Indonesian Rupiah....which the value was strikingly similar to the Dinar. Please see the link below for your evidence..

http://woorisec.com/wp-content/uploa...-120220131.pdf

Again, I am not a "Yesdoer or a Notdoer"....but when there is evidence and research studies done, well...it presses hard for me to believe that Adam and Eve came way after the dinosaurs....because we have the fossils to prove it.....don't we?.....well...no difference in this case......

I am hedging with the ISX and hopefully if I can have a way to get in the ESX in late this year, then let it sit for a long while and have it readily available for my second retirement....and that my friends, will do it....

So in essence, we don't know what the Iraqis will do....all we can do is be ready when they throw their first pitch.....

MTB71
    Last edited by millionairetobe71; 04-03-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear: