Thread: Which US Banks accept Dinar?

Default Which US Banks accept Dinar?

Hello,
    Looking for confirmation of any US Banks that will accept IQD deposit (exchnage for USD). I believe Chase does, any others? I am looking to deposit my cash dinar and wire the funds to Warka. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Default don't put all your egg in one basket

Quote Originally Posted by Duke77 View Post
    Hello,
    Looking for confirmation of any US Banks that will accept IQD deposit (exchnage for USD). I believe Chase does, any others? I am looking to deposit my cash dinar and wire the funds to Warka. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    I recommend keep the cash with you and send additional money to warka. some of the online copany will buy back your dianr if you still want to.

My Chase Bank says they buy there dinars from bank of America
    You Tube Video of John Travolta and me on Hollywood Blvd.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAPHUX9rnc

www.NeedGod.com
    www.wayofthemasterminute.com

I bought a million at Regions Bank today. 800,000 in 1000 denoms and 200,000 in 5000 denoms. paid $1004.40 plus $5 fee. must have an account with them. I ask the lady what the fee/percent would be when I come to exchange back to dollars and she said it would only the the exchange rate at that time unless it was less than 150,000 then there is a $5 fee. I thought that was odd, but that is what she said. I know where I will be depositing my dinars when they revalue!!!!!! I will probably slip her a $1000 tip for being so nice about the rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke77 View Post
    Hello,
    You won't be able to do that quite like you suggest. What you CAN do is SELL it at the current rate offered by a particular bank. (Understand that this is not like taking Canadian or Euro in and getting the current market exchange rate. It's like buying a gold watch from a jeweler and taking it to the pawn shop for cash.) Then you can deposit the cash and wire it.
    I love rumor and RV prediction dates. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

why would it be different ,if they handle these currencies? please explain ,thanx

Default Banks that trade with Warka

Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfWork View Post
    You won't be able to do that quite like you suggest. What you CAN do is SELL it at the current rate offered by a particular bank. (Understand that this is not like taking Canadian or Euro in and getting the current market exchange rate. It's like buying a gold watch from a jeweler and taking it to the pawn shop for cash.) Then you can deposit the cash and wire it.
    Will the German bank or the bank of China take IQD paper on just the exchange rate to wire to Warka if you did it in person or do you think they would have some large fee.
    Firedog

Default Thanks

Thank you all for the info. I am under the impression that when the IQD revals, it would be significantly easier to make an electronic transfer/wire back to my US bank, than walk in to a local branch with a few million to deposit.