Supporter and Investor!

Selling Warka proxy shares

About 6-7 years ago, I bought shares through a proxy (Warka). I gather that there has been a regulatory problem. Are we able to sell our 'proxy' shares, and how do we go about doing so? Has anyone managed to sell their shares?

Thanks very much for your help, I appreciate it :-).

Supporter and Investor!
    You can contact Warka with written instructions to transfer the proxy shares to your good name. They (IN THEORY) will begin selling & re-purchasing in your name, at a cost 0f 2%.

I have been in this process for years now, and still have not gotten all shares transferred. My opinion is that you will be waiting for some time, until Warka can get it's act together.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for your help. It sounds like a rapid process :-).

Supporter and Investor!
    I tried writing to Warka on several occasions about a month ago, but I've never received a reply. Anyone had any luck getting a response, and how? Thanks for your help.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by aghaf9999 View Post
    I tried writing to Warka on several occasions about a month ago, but I've never received a reply. Anyone had any luck getting a response, and how? Thanks for your help.

I have also sent an authorization letter to the isx department and have received NO response. I sent my email two weeks ago.

Supporter and Investor!
    Why would you want to sell?
    :thinking: what, no blini? :headbang:

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks like we will have to wait until they make Warka whole, then things should start moving.
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22 :happy:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyintexas View Post
    Looks like we will have to wait until they make Warka whole, then things should start moving.
    LIT

Yes LIT..............they need to get the "W" in the HOLE! That is for sure!

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh: