Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al-Warka Shares

Supporter and Investor!

Al-Warka Shares

According to the ISX website there are 75,000,000,000 Warka bank shares in existence (right?)

How many are owned by major share holders/warka and how many by minority share holders ?

anyone ?

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Who Cares !! Just as long as they are there ...lol including my 7 million

Welcome to the Iraq ....

Supporter and Investor!
    These are probably only the shares the ISX knows about,
    those registered in their registry. Not those held in Warka in proxy.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    These are probably only the shares the ISX knows about,
    those registered in their registry. Not those held in Warka in proxy.
    eh ? you mean warka could have more than 75B shares outstanding ?

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    These would be all Warka Shares... Privet or Proxy

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I hope to purchase 50 million more paid up shares in Warka when they resume trading,

i can wait a little more longer now, got a new investment strategy for Warka Bank ,going to plan a couple big IPO share offerings that are due.................
    Also I expect BBOB share price to break the 2 IQD per share barrier,made a healthy profit sold 10 mill share for 4.5 when most were iIQD paid up shares..

Would like to think that ISX@Warka Bank will make good for the last BBOB 3.333 paid up share offer,from last time...I got confirmation that isx@warka received my letter authorising BBOB IPO from there isx'warka office.

mines is realigning this Iraq iinvestment portfolio with a change from a present 60%cash CDs over the short-term 40% shares account to a now... 70% shares & 30% cash in CDs over the short-term .....
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 05-04-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    eh ? you mean warka could have more than 75B shares outstanding ?
    Warka had 75B outstanding before they attempted to make the jump to 250B by way of 33.3333% free and 150% paid up shares which some of us took part in. At one point the ISX listed Warka as having an odd figure of somewhere just over 105B. I took this to mean that only those shares actually purchased in the paid up offerings were listed - ie only 5B odd paid up shares were taken out of 150B on offer.

Al Bunnia aparently owns a 60% stake in Warka but did not purchase any of the 90B he was entitled to buy himself (or should I say expected to buy !!! grrrr !!)

If Warka have run their proxy share scheme correctly, all Warka shares held by Warka in proxy will be listed at the ISX - no doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I hope to purchase 50 million more paid up shares in Warka when they resume trading,

i can wait a little more longer now, got a new investment strategy for Warka Bank when you can,.................
    Also I expect BBOB share price to break the 2 IQD per share barrier,made a healthy profit sold 10 mill share for 4.5 when most were iIQD paid up shares..

Would like to think that ISX@Warka Bank will make good for the last BBOB 3.333 paid up share offer,from last time...

mines is..... buy.... buy.... buy....

Supporter and Investor!
    If we see Warka come back this year, I'll probably increase my cash holdings. Currently, I'm in stocks with some cash on hand.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill