Supporter and Investor!

Financial representative outweighs delete zeros from the currency next year

Follow-up/newspaper of integrity

The parliamentary Finance Committee, believes that the application of the draft three zeros deleted currency early next year, saying that the current situation of the implementation of the project.

The Committee Member said attorney Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri: "the Central Bank vowed in recent years to apply the draft omitted zeroes early in 2014, but retracted his decision and said to wait, without knowing why."

He added: "the project is of important economic projects of the country, being reduced the money supply and facilitates transport and calculated, noting that the project is not linked to the political and economic situation in the country, the Central Bank provided all requirements for the application and the project is now ready for implementation.

He noted: the date of the application project is not specified by the Central Bank, but perhaps the next eight months or early 2015.
    finished 9

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hue Mi View Post

Follow-up/newspaper of integrity

The parliamentary Finance Committee, believes that the application of the draft three zeros deleted currency early next year, saying that the current situation of the implementation of the project.

The Committee Member said attorney Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri: "the Central Bank vowed in recent years to apply the draft omitted zeroes early in 2014, but retracted his decision and said to wait, without knowing why."

He added: "the project is of important economic projects of the country, being reduced the money supply and facilitates transport and calculated, noting that the project is not linked to the political and economic situation in the country, the Central Bank provided all requirements for the application and the project is now ready for implementation.

He noted: the date of the application project is not specified by the Central Bank, but perhaps the next eight months or early 2015.
    finished 9

How many years have they been saying this................brings the saying "Flip Flop" to another level. LOL

Funny thing...................many old timers said it would be ten years or more.............

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    I will be the very first one to say..... "It's been more than ten years!!"...and it sucks!

It's about time those glass suckers do something, something about it.....

Then next year will be...another "next year"....then another "next year"....then another "next year".....then another and another and another and another......
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    I for one.... hope they hold off dropping the zeros till the ISX takes off big time !!! cause I believe they will also lop the shares if they lop the currency .... So with this news that the ISX will gain 200% this year is good news to me Keep The Faith

Supporter and Investor!
    Lop share numbers or share price?
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    I for one.... hope they hold off dropping the zeros till the ISX takes off big time !!! cause I believe they will also lop the shares if they lop the currency .... So with this news that the ISX will gain 200% this year is good news to me Keep The Faith

oldskiier

No disrespect to you...................but could you drop the KTF?

Or is that you FRANK?

Ta

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    I will be the very first one to say..... "It's been more than ten years!!"...and it sucks!

It's about time those glass suckers do something, something about it.....

Then next year will be...another "next year"....then another "next year"....then another "next year".....then another and another and another and another......

MTB71

If it sucks...........................you are bound to be able to swallow or spit...............at some time?

How much ....................who knows.......................just don't choke on it! LOL

EB

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    MTB71

If it sucks...........................you are bound to be able to swallow or spit...............at some time?

How much ....................who knows.......................just don't choke on it! LOL

EB
    Dude.... duuuuuuddeeee !!! .... LOL ... Damn, it had to be you EB....

Man....almost ten long years...... For one, I can't wait until those clowns come up with a decision, make it happen, and let's move to the next step.... Time is money and money is time....

I have always thought that it would take some lenghty years.... but is taking way too long.... and the worst part is that I think it would take a little bit longer....

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    Dude.... duuuuuuddeeee !!! .... LOL ... Damn, it had to be you EB....

Man....almost ten long years...... For one, I can't wait until those clowns come up with a decision, make it happen, and let's move to the next step.... Time is money and money is time....

I have always thought that it would take some lenghty years.... but is taking way too long.... and the worst part is that I think it would take a little bit longer....

MTB71

Glad it made you laugh!

EB