Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ISX To Rise As Much As 200 %

Beginning the year of 2011 the ISX (Iraq Stock Exchange) climbed from 40% to 65%, representing the largest increase in the exchanges history, and thus leading the investment world to Iraq’s door.
    Significant gains have already been recorded on the markets, while future increases predicted by analysts have estimated the ISX index will rise as much as 200% in the next year. According to the Chairman of the Securities Commission, Dr. Abdul-Razzaq Al-Saadi, Iraq’s financial market will witness a quantum leap in 2014.
    IISX

In view of these positive facts, "Invest in Iraq Stock Exchange Forum" (IISX), is to take place on the 14-15 May, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton – DIFC in Dubai; renowned regional and international financial experts will relay key information on Iraq's economy and future outlook, address laws and regulations which can provide a positive impact on the ISX, explore means for attracting FDIs, as well as survey the current state of the banking sector and employed technologies

http://www.iktissadevents.com/events/IISX/1

Supporter and Investor!
    200% ?? double ?? izzat all ?

Supporter and Investor!
    200% within the next year. I'm in until its stock share prices rise to the levels of the GCC stock markets. The bank shares should be worth at least $5.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Hope this info hasn't come from the same source as the one that told me if I bought "A" Dinar today....Next week I could exchange 'IT" for "1 Million Dollars"......Two disappointments in life is getting a tad to much to handle.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Best ISX news I've heard in awhile !! ...... when we got in back in 2007 we figured 5-10 years... .....

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Hope this info hasn't come from the same source as the one that told me if I bought "A" Dinar today....Next week I could exchange 'IT" for "1 Million Dollars"......Two disappointments in life is getting a tad to much to handle.

baz

you must have lived a charmed life to only have one/two disappointments in life!

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    baz

you must have lived a charmed life to only have one/two disappointments in life!

EB
    Yes Bob.

So far in life I have woken up every morning....So from their-on-in every thing else is a bonus.

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    baz

EB

Sooo funny!!! LOL !!!

MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post

Sooo funny!!! LOL !!!

MTB71

Yeah I thought it was funny also....Just don't tell me Bob thought I really meant it.

Supporter and Investor!
    isn't Up a 100% double? So 200% is double then double again... We will see...