Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISX To Rise As Much As 200 %

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I have noticed that the ISX is starting to nose dive since before the elections and its pace is accelerating since the terrorist took over various cities and towns.needs to be stemmed.
    start of the many bank stocks going into freefall now,get ready for the bottom out of the stock.
    I an't selling 1 share just keepin there,to much money invested in Iraq now for it to loose no way..i think the ISX main index to drop to 70-90 points but will quickly rise,then POP the RV will happen and then its happy days.

Am getting my funds in position for massive ISX & ESX bourses buys ,
    and I hope to get my new Iraq Hedge fund down in print with RBS consultants as i see nothing but good things for investors in the near future,just wait till the dust settles.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 06-24-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    start of the many bank stocks going into freefall now,get ready for the bottom out of the stock.
    I an't selling 1 share just keepin there,to much money invested in Iraq now for it to loose no way..i think the ISX main index to drop to 70-90 points but will quickly rise,then POP the RV will happen and we are all happy.
    now,they are going to get their act together.if you see they are fighting together kurds and arabs!!!