Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post In fraud scheme, Dinar experts faced lengthy prison

In fraud scheme, Dinar experts faced lengthy prison

Federal prosecutors say they will seek substantial prison terms for two local businessmen found guilty Thursday of swindling investors out of millions of dollars through the sale of Iraqi currency and two nonexistent hedge funds.

Source: IraqDirectory.com

Post your commentary below.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Investors Iraq News View Post
    In fraud scheme, Dinar experts faced lengthy prison

Federal prosecutors say they will seek substantial prison terms for two local businessmen found guilty Thursday of swindling investors out of millions of dollars through the sale of Iraqi currency and two nonexistent hedge funds.

Source: IraqDirectory.com

Post your commentary below.
    This is one of the accusations that convicted them!! "Emmenecker told the jury he moderated weekly conference calls for BH Group in which Huebner, Coenen, and other dinar “experts” promoted investing in the currency under the premise that one day soon the Iraqi government would revalue its currency, making any investor wealthy overnight" They might get a few more soon!!!
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    so, these dudes actually stole the dinar ? or invested it using Warka bank ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    so, these dudes actually stole the dinar ? or invested it using Warka bank ?
    No they sold dinar on the premise that it would RV soon and make investors rich. They hyped a dinar RV hoax.
    Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 05-26-2014 at 12:11 PM.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    ......... They might get a few more soon!!!
    Hope you are right.!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Hope you are right.!!

no trust me its way worse that that... i told all of them including choen what i thought... i called him.. he was trying to get me to send him 800 for a spot in his hedge fund that would launch when iraq revalued... i cursed him out... called him a scam artist and told him he was going down... warka bank is a legit investment.... has nothing to do with this... he had 2 fake funds and he was "selling spots" its was a complete fraud and im happy they got caught... Ali as well... hes got shut down as well... but he had way more money from the business of selling dinar to fight it... so we shall see....
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Why they're still selling here at UAE? IRAQI DINARS and always OUT OF STOCK.... but if you ordered they will give a day for pick up.....

I think this has more to do with the "two nonexistent hedge funds" - the whole process had to be registered properly - the dinar was a lure into a non-existent hedge fund - anyone can sell IQD (they have and still do) you just can't attach "non-registered" investment schemes to it - that was their downfall.

Supporter and Investor!
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkis...ar-scam-lives/

You can't fix stupid. the dinar scam lives.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkis...ar-scam-lives/

You can't fix stupid. the dinar scam lives.

but what about investing in the isx ( that requires dinar) is that stupid too ?