Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: List banks that buy, sell, exchange dinar and dong

Exclamation List banks that buy, sell, exchange dinar and dong

i was thinking itd be a good idea if we had a thread dedicated solely to names and addresses and or phone #'s of the branches that are dealing with the dinar, by state in the U.S./country as a quick reference.i think some of us will have to do some travelling when the time comes.i also think it will be alot cheaper and smarter to deal directly with a bank than an online service.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,as a last resort,to protect themselves againt tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson 1776

Scotia Bank. I belive all of Canada wide with exemptions of smaller scale banks. Thats were I buy mine.

Wells Fargo sells the Dong but has yet to bring the dinar on line. At least in the Minnesota branches.

Commerce bank here in Harrisburg, PA. Area two branches no problem one branch said our foreign exchange person is not in yet. You have to have a account. You can not talk to the tellers must of the time the do not know a thing. Way these Idiots ( Iraqis ) are going who knows how long they are going to be to the RV! They keep looking a gift horse in the mouth and doing nothing soon or a later the horse is going to bite!

Quote Originally Posted by scheid27 View Post
    Commerce bank here in Harrisburg, PA. Area two branches no problem one branch said our foreign exchange person is not in yet. You have to have a account. You can not talk to the tellers must of the time the do not know a thing. Way these Idiots ( Iraqis ) are going who knows how long they are going to be to the RV! They keep looking a gift horse in the mouth and doing nothing soon or a later the horse is going to bite!
    I too have a commerce account in PA. and they have told me that they can get it and exchange it but the problem is that they are about 10 pips more expensive than Chase. So I went over to Jersey and set up a Chase account there to buy and sell.

Chase bank in my area, even though my branch mgr thinks I'm a loon for buying in the first place.

Suntrust in Florida (still selling) and Regions also sell Dinars. However, Regions said they are backlogged and aren't taken anymore orders right now. Both banks gave me an exchange buying rate of .001 when a month ago it was .00073.

In Tennessee both Regions and Suntrust Bank's handle Dinar for both Sales and Purchases.
    Suntrust uses its own internal currency exchange, while
    Regions utilizes an outside source.
    Fee's thur Suntrust is approx 9 dollar more per 100,000 Dinar.
    Both Banks have had issues with availability of Dinar especialy
    the smaller bills.
    Both have had availability issues in the past and back orders to be filled.
    Orders thur Regions lately has been running 3-5 business days while orders thur Suntrust has been 2-3 days.

i should add that the 9 dollar fee thur Suntrust was based upon a 100,000 Dinar order and not per 100,000 order.

Anyone know any Banks on Long Island that are Selling or Buying?

Chase are in East Coast and most of the other banks are either in Midwest or East Coast

The worst problem is in West Coast, California, or Los angeles more specifically.

No bank here that trade dinar that i know of

Chase in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by 435613422 View Post
    Chase in New Orleans.
    hey 435613422, I usuall buy online from GetIraqiDinar.com. Which chase did in New Orleans did you use?
    Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to "die before you die"... and find that there is no death.:)

Sorry wrong thread !!!!!
    Last edited by ARE WE THERE YET ?; 03-18-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Default Luminous

Thank you Luminous for reminding us.. I could not have said it better myself!:)

Default buy & sell Dinars

OK i got all the Dinar that i need right now ,but if it r/vs on the 22th where do i go to exchange it and i 'm in Allentown PA.
    Jack and the DINARSTALK

Chase in Chicagoland. I sent a friend however to the Chase in Hobart, IN where he was looked at like he was a communist and told that holding dinar was illegal. Some banks are more informed than others.

Personally I would have never bought dinar if I could only get it on ebay or from a dealer. When I found out Chase was buying and selling it, I knew that it could not be a scam. Chase is always in the future, as far is business and money. They will not deal in anything they do not plan large profits from. The Chase bank down the street told me they do not sell it. I told them yes you do. The teller said, "let me find out." She sold me 1 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by mark hofstra View Post
    Chase in Chicagoland. I sent a friend however to the Chase in Hobart, IN where he was looked at like he was a communist and told that holding dinar was illegal. Some banks are more informed than others.
    hofstra...
    i dont know how u feel bout the gleers & sneers but every time i get them i chuckle if u know what i mean...
    GO BIG ORANGE!!!!& GO DINAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    hey 435613422, I usuall buy online from GetIraqiDinar.com. Which chase did in New Orleans did you use?

The one in New Orleans East. On Read Blvd. They didn't have it in stock and the teller never heard of this currency before, so I ordered it. The teller said it will come in tommorrow . I think you can go to any Chase my friend. Where are you located?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast