Supporter and Investor!

News about 4000 U.S. troops landing at Baghdad International Airport

News about 4000 U.S. troops landing at Baghdad International Airport to assign security forces in Mosul

11/06/2014 10:53

BAGHDAD / Source News / ..

A security source revealed, Wednesday, for the arrival of 4,000 U.S. troops to Baghdad International Airport for the award of the security forces in the fight against "Daash."

The source said the reporter Agency / Source News /, that "4,000 troops Amarki arrived today, to Baghdad International Airport, coming from a military base in Turkey to support the Iraqi Anaasraljeic in the face of the organization" Daash "terrorist according to the strategic agreement signed between the two countries."

And add that "the security forces regained control of most areas of Mosul and Salahuddin remote control" Daash "on a number of villages and airport Sharqat military watchtowers in Baiji

http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html

So that's over. Must of been getting ready to storm the US Embassy. Good news.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Can't believe Obama did it !!!! ..... but he had to ! ..... I knew we'd be back but didn't think this fast.... and really worried that Obama would !!! ... and there will be more troops to follow !! our Investment
    lives !!! :P..lol

Supporter and Investor!

Very Cool

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Can't believe Obama did it !!!! ..... but he had to ! ..... I knew we'd be back but didn't think this fast.... and really worried that Obama would !!! ... and there will be more troops to follow !! our Investment
    lives !!! :P..lol
    Lets see how this plays out. If we have hope this is it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Yep....I think this is the start... I SO DAM PISSED ABOUT THIS.... AFTERALL WE SHOULD JUST STAYED.... THIS SHIT CAN'T BE WON FROM A FEW AIR STRIKES...IT'S TIME FOR THE US TO FINISH THE JOB AND MAKE IRAQIS BEG FOR US PRESENCE AND THEN WE WILL BE THERE FOREVER... NO AIR STRIKES....MAYBE SENDING CONTRACTORS OVER TO WITH IMMUNITY TO HELP INSTEAD OF US SOLDIERS MIGHT BE THE TRICK TOO... NOT ONE ME DROP OF OUT PRECIOUS MILITARY OVER THE UNLESS IT'S FOR KEEPS...

Supporter and Investor!
    Hope you guys know what you're doing because it seems you don't even know how many are being sent to Iraq, on the news this morning, 20th June 2014, Obama said 300 troops out just to advise, the other day it was only and no more then 275 out, then it was reported 3000 out, now it's 4000 out.....

I suppose the bloke standing on the Iraq Airport on his own with just his briefcase for support is wondering where all the others are.

Supporter and Investor!
    Government using a Baghdad news source to calm fears of the population.
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    Yep....I think this is the start... I SO DAM PISSED ABOUT THIS.... AFTERALL WE SHOULD JUST STAYED.... THIS SHIT CAN'T BE WON FROM A FEW AIR STRIKES...IT'S TIME FOR THE US TO FINISH THE JOB AND MAKE IRAQIS BEG FOR US PRESENCE AND THEN WE WILL BE THERE FOREVER... NO AIR STRIKES....MAYBE SENDING CONTRACTORS OVER TO WITH IMMUNITY TO HELP INSTEAD OF US SOLDIERS MIGHT BE THE TRICK TOO... NOT ONE ME DROP OF OUT PRECIOUS MILITARY OVER THE UNLESS IT'S FOR KEEPS...
    They damn well better pay for our assistance this time.