Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinarville, Utopia
    Posts
    341

    The Closing bell can be herd in the distance

    Greetings,

    I have not logged in here in about three years as we watched the lull in the Dinar exchange movement became apparent, then Warka got foreclosed on, and the ISX index has gone sideways now. So now I see the news today, Mosel City, the 2nd largest city in this sandbox mess, has been over run? The Iraqi army beat feet, and dropped their uniforms on the side of the road? They are looking for help from the nut job Asside in Syria?

    Sorry gang, this is all over soon, no one is going to come help Maliki and the goons in Bagdad now anytime soon to pull this mess out of the hat. I am gathering my paper bills here and asking the wife if she would like new wall paper in the bottom of the bird cage.

    Its been real, its been fun, but this now has become no real fun anymore, as once the riot squads in the north hits Bagdad, all bets are off on paper money, and the ISX will be crushed ( again ).
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,387
    You Spoke to soon !!!


    BAGHDAD / Source News / ..

    A security source revealed, Wednesday, for the arrival of 4,000 U.S. troops to Baghdad International Airport for the award of the security forces in the fight against "Daash."

    The source said the reporter Agency / Source News /, that "4,000 troops Amarki arrived today, to Baghdad International Airport, coming from a military base in Turkey to support the Iraqi Anaasraljeic in the face of the organization" Daash "terrorist according to the strategic agreement signed between the two countries."

    And add that "the security forces regained control of most areas of Mosul and Salahuddin remote control" Daash "on a number of villages and airport Sharqat military watchtowers in Baiji


    http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,025
    This new lot isn't Al Qaeda, this lot is Battle-hardened, ideologically motivated and very well-equipped, even more so now they have robbed a fair bit of the equipment the Americans left behind for the Iraq police and army to use, they have robbed a bank in Mosul of 256 million = $420, they are gaining men all the time from the prisons they bust open, who knows how many of Iraqi police and army have joined up...Or face the bullet.

    If they get into Baghdad who knows what problems they will cause.

    Perhaps we should ask Bush and Blair for some advice on how to handle it, after all they both had good ideas before.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    This new lot isn't Al Qaeda, this lot is Battle-hardened, ideologically motivated and very well-equipped, even more so now they have robbed a fair bit of the equipment the Americans left behind for the Iraq police and army to use, they have robbed a bank in Mosul of 256 million = $420, they are gaining men all the time from the prisons they bust open, who knows how many of Iraqi police and army have joined up...Or face the bullet.

    If they get into Baghdad who knows what problems they will cause.

    Perhaps we should ask Bush and Blair for some advice on how to handle it, after all they both had good ideas before.
    Who funded / supplied this group initially ? Iran is my guess - they seem to be very well equipped and organized.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 06-12-2014 at 06:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Who funded / supplied this group initially ? Iran is my guess — they seen to be very well equipped and organised.

    Bush and Blair did, by taking out the very person who would, and did keep these types in place.

    Al Qaeda it seems in comparison are just a bunch of idiots running lose to this lot, the test will come if those that choose to help Iraq now think it would be like the last time.

    You would never find out just who is the funding and supply group for them and as they gather pace. Robbing and looting, gathering believers to the cause they will get stronger, frankly the Arabs don't need any reasons to fight each other over who has the biggest bucket of sand, a bit like watching garden birds fight over one piece of bread, when a whole loaf sits next to them untouched.

    It don't take much to work out as soon as Mosul fell troops / police should have taken it back, not deserted and left it, perhaps those that choose not to, believed in what they were doing was right, perhaps they want to live under the rubbish rules of the rubbish muslim ways.

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinarville, Utopia
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    You Spoke to soon !!!


    BAGHDAD / Source News / ..

    A security source revealed, Wednesday, for the arrival of 4,000 U.S. troops to Baghdad International Airport for the award of the security forces in the fight against "Daash."

    The source said the reporter Agency / Source News /, that "4,000 troops Amarki arrived today, to Baghdad International Airport, coming from a military base in Turkey to support the Iraqi Anaasraljeic in the face of the organization" Daash "terrorist according to the strategic agreement signed between the two countries."

    And add that "the security forces regained control of most areas of Mosul and Salahuddin remote control" Daash "on a number of villages and airport Sharqat military watchtowers in Baiji


    http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html

    As much as I see a respected name quote that there are 4,000 US troops already arrived in the Baghdad airport, I had the extreme sense that someone is trying to blow smoke up his skirt on that. I have no link to prove otherwise on this but, I have had my medication checked just this morning, and spoken to my toaster in great detail, and it assures me that there are no American troops in Baghdad Iraq today.

    Although if you wish to post a rumor about some recent military activations going to Kuwait, to begin warming up the fleet of idle M1-A1 tanks and other such ground support equipment that we left behind to deal with a situation like this, I would agree that my toaster might be wrong.
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 06-12-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    As much as I see a respected name quote that there are 4,000 US troops already arrived in the Baghdad airport, I had the extreme sense that someone is trying to blow smoke up his skirt on that. I have no link to prove otherwise on this but, I have had my medication checked just this morning, and spoken to my toaster in great detail, and it assures me that there are no American troops in Baghdad Iraq today.

    Although if you wish to post a rumor about some recent military activations going to Kuwait, to begin warming up the fleet of idle M1-A1 tanks and other such ground support equipment that we left behind to deal with a situation like this, I would agree that my toaster might be wrong.
    I've seen your toaster in action ... send it in to Baghdad ...

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    681
    IMO.... there is too much invested to let some punks scare off a bunch of pussies. Once the shell game is set so the 'libs' can fee eel coooooomfortable with going back to perhaps..'save the children'??..we'll kick their a$$ and get back to making this pit a money machine.
    [Still kicking]

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,387
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    As much as I see a respected name quote that there are 4,000 US troops already arrived in the Baghdad airport, I had the extreme sense that someone is trying to blow smoke up his skirt on that. I have no link to prove otherwise on this but, I have had my medication checked just this morning, and spoken to my toaster in great detail, and it assures me that there are no American troops in Baghdad Iraq today.

    Although if you wish to post a rumor about some recent military activations going to Kuwait, to begin warming up the fleet of idle M1-A1 tanks and other such ground support equipment that we left behind to deal with a situation like this, I would agree that my toaster might be wrong.

    Hey don't shoot the messenger ....LOL

    4000 US troops Land in Baghdad ................ LINK".. http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html
    3000 US troop secretly go into Iraq from Kuwait.... LINK" http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12...eturn-to-iraq/
    2 Aircraft Carrier Groups In Persian Gulf ..... LINK" http://www.tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=573088

    LQQKS Real To Me

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Hey don't shoot the messenger ....LOL

    4000 US troops Land in Baghdad ................ LINK".. http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html
    3000 US troop secretly go into Iraq from Kuwait.... LINK" http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12...eturn-to-iraq/
    2 Aircraft Carrier Groups In Persian Gulf ..... LINK" http://www.tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=573088

    LQQKS Real To Me

    Interesting quote on one link.... Hmmmmm

    "The attacks taking place in Iraq look like the CIA destabilization program used in 1953 USA / UK Iranian coup, this time meant to re-occupation Iraq. Predictably they'll use the protection of civilians as the justification."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook