Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar

"Abu Walid" brigade commander "Wolf" undertakes the liberalization of the city of Mos

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. security source said early on Thursday that a large military force led by Maj. Gen. b "Abu Walid" known as the leader of the brigade, "Wolf," went commissioned by the Commander in Chief of the Iraqi armed forces, to the city of Mosul, to liberate it from the organization " Daash "terrorist, where vows" Abu Walid "liberation of the city of Mosul, and crush the heads of terror.

The source said in a statement to the Agency / Source News /, said that "a military force led by the large pillar Abu al-Walid Brigade, are now near Mosul," noting that "Abu al-Walid vowed to liberate all districts of Mosul and crush the heads of the terrorists." And source explained that "Abu al-Walid was mandated by the General Commander of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki-led operations Mosul and cleared of Daash which seized control of the province of Nineveh," pointing out that "Abu al-Walid gave all the powers as well as give him the power of a military large accompanied by armor and aircraft to break into Mosul" .
    And Abu al-Walid Brigade pillar, is the commander of the brigade "Wolf" and the military leadership knew of significant military operations in Mosul in 2005. Finished / 19

http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50440.html
    Last edited by oldskiier; 06-12-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Army restores the cities of Samarra, Tikrit and Mosul neighborhoods and repels an attack west of Ramadi, Kirkuk

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. According to security sources, on Thursday, that the Iraqi army has regained control of the neighborhoods of Jerusalem and Liberation in the cities of Mosul and Samarra and Tikrit in full, as repulsed an attack for "Daash" terrorist and Ramadi, west of Kirkuk, which is controlled by Kurdish forces After the withdrawal of the Iraqi army of them.

The sources said in a statement to the Agency / Source News /, that the Iraqi army regained control of the neighborhoods of Jerusalem and editing in Mosul also enable the army to repel the attack to organize "Daash" terrorist Samarra before یtmکn control of the entire judiciary, as I talked new information on the provisions of Iraqi forces control the city of Tikrit.

Iraqi forces were able to repel the attack by militants "Daash" terrorists in the area west of Ramadi Alکrma In کrکoک Kurdish forces took control of the city after the withdrawal of the Iraqi army. And a source in the Iraqi police, on Thursday, that the army has regained control of the city after Achtbaکat fully Tikrit took place with members of al Daash terrorist in the city.

An informed source said, "The Iraqi army forces backed by army been able Airways on Thursday morning, to regain control of the city Tikrit fully after Achtbaکat been violent with al Daash which seized control of the city in earlier." The source added that "the army is currently combing the city, as it seeks to restore other areas in salads."

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Tuesday to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of militants from al "Daash" on the Nineveh province in full, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some areas, decided to Iraqi Council of Representatives postpone its emergency on Thursday, to discuss the situation and discuss the state of emergency. Finished / 19

http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50437.html

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Good find OS this the first of Malaki's victories'but we all know who is who is going to will win the war for for him for cetain concessions which he must do.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Good find OS this the first of Malaki's victories'but we all know who is who is going to will win the war for for him for cetain concessions which he must do.

There is no doubt !! Maliki has to go ..

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    There is no doubt !! Maliki has to go ..
    You got that right, friend, I wonder if the pro-Maliki's are still thinking Maliki is not going anywhere as I've heard so many times...I believe there's a very strong vacuum being pulled in the back of his pants...and he probably got a voice in his head saying "how could they not pick me for PM...I'm too important of a person in Iraq...they have to keep me...they are so use to me robbing them...they will miss me after I'm gone"!

I remember Saddam's dying words "I'm the President of Iraq, I'm the President of Iraq" as they were kicking his butt and stretching his neck!

A dictator walks to a different drum beat because they can't admit when they are wrong and won't admit when they are beaten...Like a monkey trying to get a ball out of a hole in a tree, the ball just barely fits in the hole and they won't let go of the ball and bingo, they are trapped...
    Just because Maliki got away with it the first time after stealing the elections as the Maliki and his diehard's are about to find out...it will be CHECKMATE!

Thanks for posting OS and for having the guts to say, "Maliki has to go...