Supporter and Investor!

Britain issued Islamic bonds in the coming weeks

News source: Ali Salman Section: ĞEconomic
    June 14, 2014 7: 49 am Number of readers: 43

British Finance Minister George Osborne said on Thursday that his Government would issue Islamic bonds of sovereignty in the next few weeks as London to become a Centre for Islamic finance.

Britain will become the first Western country issued Islamic bonds or instruments, the British Government issued bonds important step on the road to strengthening the position of London compared to rival financial centres specializing in Islamic finance in Asia and the Middle East. Last year, Prime Minister David Cameron announced plans to issue Islamic bonds (sukuk) worth 200 million pounds ($336 million).

Supporter and Investor!
    Fits in nicely with the fact that England is being taken over by Muslims and Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Fits in nicely with the fact that England is being taken over by Muslims and Islam.
    IMO Britain knows exactly what they're doing - long term ties with this culture - if you get some time watch "Lawrence of Arabia" - fantastic movie - gives you a sense of the comradery between this two groups.

"Most of the film's characters are either real or based on real characters to varying degrees. The events depicted in the film are largely based on accepted historical fact and Lawrence's own writing about events, though they have various degrees of romanticisation."

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    IMO Britain knows exactly what they're doing - long term ties with this culture - if you get some time watch "Lawrence of Arabia" - fantastic movie - gives you a sense of the comradery between this two groups.

"Most of the film's characters are either real or based on real characters to varying degrees. The events depicted in the film are largely based on accepted historical fact and Lawrence's own writing about events, though they have various degrees of romanticisation."
    Sorry ChinaGirl but Britain / England hasn't a clue as to what it's done concerning this overtaking of the country, years ago when they started to come here in droves everyone in the street said they will take over, except the idiots of course who run the place, want any more proof, rather then watch a film take a look at the blair interview over whats happened in Iraq now......"It's not my fault it has happened".

Yes, the film is a good one but has no bearing on the troubles of today here.

Supporter and Investor!
    I wish we had premium bonds here in the states, Baz. I always won fifty or a hundred fifty pounds every month.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Baz when I was there a chicken restaurant was closed down because the Muslim family had grampa, who passed away, laying on the table where they cut up the chicken. This was in Norwich.
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    I wish we had premium bonds here in the states, Baz. I always won fifty or a hundred fifty pounds every month.
    Fishindinar.

You can buy them here if you want to, just get a friend to do it for you, one of my friends had the maximum amount of £30,000 and he like you won some thing every month, never the biggee just little dribs and drabs like you say, then about two years ago some rules were changed, not sure what, and by how much, but he hasn't won a bean since, same as another friend who has the maximum amount, nothing, coincidence or what.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    Baz when I was there a chicken restaurant was closed down because the Muslim family had grampa, who passed away, laying on the table where they cut up the chicken. This was in Norwich.
    I always wondered who the "Donor" was in them "Donor Kebabs" things.

Some years ago my mate got a job to fit up new shelves in a store room in our local chinese restaurant, went in the store room to do the job and all the food was laid out on the floor in bowls uncovered, he told them about the drilling and dust he would make to do the work, they muttered something in chinese and left, he drilled, sawed, swept up, and left, with the food in the bowls all covered in drilling, sweeping dust......Of course they threw all this uncovered food away....Didn't they?

Supporter and Investor!
    I heard fiber was good for you.