Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

My account says EXPIRED!!!!

Just tried to log into my warka account and got a message my account has expired...Anyone have same experience???? I am not liking what I am seeing!!! DeanO

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by deanswanson View Post
    Just tried to log into my warka account and got a message my account has expired...Anyone have same experience???? I am not liking what I am seeing!!! DeanO
    We are all in the same boat

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Yes ! I have sent an email and was told ..just needed to send signed request to re-activate it !! ...have sent it twice now ..nothing back yet ... but really not worried ...yet

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    I am in the same situation....

I sent numerous emails....no answer.....

So................................................ ..................................... we'll see what is gonna happen....
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Apparently, me too.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    My real concern is my ISX account. anyone have a clue as to what to do about that??? Warka is the broker..

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    I send e-mail to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and isx@warka-bank-iq.com 06/15/2014. 06/18/2014 was ready. I can sign.
    I always try to send e-mail on Monday and Tuesday Baghad time. Any other day probably the e-mail is lost.
    Note: Sent with the e-mail a signed request to re-activate.
    Last edited by thebest; 06-22-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

May be a while before you hear from anyone .... civil war brewing big time... posted a new thread with link...

Sunni militants have seized another town in Iraq's western Anbar province, the fourth to fall in two days, officials said Sunday, in what is shaping up to be a major offensive in one of Iraq's most restive regions.
    Iran's supreme leader meanwhile came out forcefully against any U.S. intervention in Iraq, accusing Washington of fomenting the unrest and appearing to quash recent speculation that the two rivals might co-operate in addressing the shared threat posed by the advance of Islamic extremists.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Just reactivate it.

Supporter and Investor!
    I will try to send a letter to reactivate.. i have had the account since 07 never had this problem.. thanks Deano
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Just reactivate it.