Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBI / WARKA /STANDARD CHARTERED 'What if ?"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    This investment is on hold till further notice !!! .... at least 5-10 more years (If the fighting stops very soon) to see our little ISX become the next Exploding Stock Market !!....and We were so close with it going Live on the NASDQ platform next month ................. JMHO
    new government will be formed on july 2014 !!!!

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    REALLY..... Maliki refuses to bring Gov. together....and blames the Kurds for trying to break up the Constitution.... we have a long ways to go..including the US putting boots back on the ground..... we will have 20,000 troops by the end of July JMHO ...

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Just heard on the news Maliki (legally - for what that's worth) can drag it out until some time in August to form his new Gov. ... FYI ...Ramadan runs until the end of July... so I bet we see August for sure ... time for some R & R anyway

Supporter and Investor!

Hope I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Just heard on the news Maliki (legally - for what that's worth) can drag it out until some time in August to form his new Gov. ... FYI ...Ramadan runs until the end of July... so I bet we see August for sure ... time for some R & R anyway
    I dont think we will see a new gov come out of this that includes the Kurds. Timing is perfect for them to establish an autonomous state. Allow the US to establish a base there and we would support it. Hopefully after that the Sunni's and Sh@@itheads can then blow each other up.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I dont think we will see a new gov come out of this that includes the Kurds. Timing is perfect for them to establish an autonomous state. Allow the US to establish a base there and we would support it. Hopefully after that the Sunni's and Sh@@itheads can then blow each other up.
    Yes.. and every time Iraq sneezes we get a cold - in the form of higher gasoline prices.

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Yes.. and every time Iraq sneezes we get a cold - in the form of higher gasoline prices.
    All the more reason we should be OIL independent. Build the freaking pipeline!

Supporter and Investor!
    Update - Ayatollah Sistani tells Iraqi political coalitions to pick a new PM by next Tuesday. Looks like he's getting as sick of the situation as we all are. This is big, and will help get the process moving.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Account has been Reactivated with Interest..... Just hope I don't have to wait another 10 years....

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah just another 9 years only it might be...

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Someone got the email and reactivated the account, that says: "There is still hope"!