Supporter and Investor!

The United States will not oppose independence of Kurdistan

The United States will not oppose independence of Kurdistan

Views 3
    Date posted 06/07/2014 04:59 PM
    Baghdad-follow us:

The President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani that the disintegration of Iraq is no longer possible to stop it. Noting that the United States would not oppose the independence of Kurdistan.

Barzani said in a press statement that "the Kurdish Parliament is to hold a referendum on independence for the territory," adding that "the United States will not oppose the step taken by the province on independence."

"The relationship between Kurdistan and Turkey have improved during the past 10 years as Turkey can be described now as being good for the region,"

adding "we before to announce independence we will ask the Kurdish people first."

And "the current situation in Iraq is a threat to make the militia of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (daash) in a number of areas."

Supporter and Investor!

Barzani: Iraq inevitably would unravel

Barzani: Iraq inevitably would unravel

Author: Editor: hay Reporter:
    Hits: 200
    2014-07-06 17: 02

Tomorrow press Baghdad:
    Kurdish Chief Massoud Barzani, Sunday, that "Iraq inevitably would unravel", while the United States sees no objection to this project.

Barzani said in an interview published by the newspaper "Sonntag" field or the "Kurdistan Parliament brought to a referendum to break away from Iraq and declare a Kurdish State", stressing "the necessity of this independence as a natural right of any nation."

He will ask the Kurdish people first before announcing the split, stating "we have here the identity of Kurdish and other Sunni and Shiite and Christian, but we don't have an identity."

"The current situation in Iraq is threatened because of the Organization of the Islamic State", stating that "Iraq inevitably would unravel".

Maybe President of the Kurdistan region the United States did not object to the draft divided Iraq into several cantons.

And the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, last Thursday, Kurdish Parliament to speed up the formation of a Committee to oversee the self-determination referendum for secession from Iraq and timing.

On the other hand between Barzani that "the relationship between Kurdistan and Turkey improved over the past 10 years, considerably, and that Turkey could be described as a good neighbour."

Kurdistan Regional President Massoud Barzani said on (27 June), that article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution had "completed and concluded" after the peshmerga forces into disputed areas following the withdrawal of military units in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Wednesday, that article 140 of the Constitution is not finished and is unconstitutional and we are committed to constitutional contexts, noting that the Constitution is something talking about self-determination.

Article 140 of the Constitution on the normalization of the situation in Kirkuk and the disputed areas in Nineveh and Diyala provinces, such as, and identified time period ended on 31 December 2007, for the implementation of all the provisions of the said article of the given the freedom of the people to self-determination in their independent administrative unit or appended to the Kurdistan region by holding a referendum.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    I for one like this !!!! Lets hurry and get it done !... and let the fighting stop in Baghdad ....and let the ISX go live" on the NASDAQ !!! the end of this month !!!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm with you, OS. I think that if the Kurds get their market up and running this year, it'll take off. I for one will likely transfer (all that I can) from the ISX into the Kurdish market.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill