Supporter and Investor!

article says news about Warka Rumor as far as i know

Received this by email today I am taken this as a rumor. Says from CBI
    - Article quote: “The bank’s move to lift the guardianship for Warka Bank, after a period of almost two years good financial sense, because it will give a good indication of the guarantees of the banking and financial dealings in Iraq…“ CBI ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE LIFTING THEIR GUARDIANSHIP AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS. FOR TWO YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER GUARDIANSHIP. Quote: “Foreign Currency Exchange Warka Bank for Investment and Finance offers you the chance to buy and sell different currencies for investment purposes.“ THE NATIONAL CURRENCY WOULD HAVE TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOU TO DO THIS IN IRAQ. I DO NOT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE REALITY RATE FOR GLOBAL TRADE WILL BE SHOWN. OK SO THAT WAS GREAT NEWS AND IS VERY GOOD FOR OUR INVESTMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdan View Post
    - Article quote: “The bank’s move to lift the guardianship for Warka Bank, after a period of almost two years good financial sense, because it will give a good indication of the guarantees of the banking and financial dealings in Iraq…“ CBI ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE LIFTING THEIR GUARDIANSHIP AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS. FOR TWO YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER GUARDIANSHIP. Quote: “Foreign Currency Exchange Warka Bank for Investment and Finance offers you the chance to buy and sell different currencies for investment purposes.“ THE NATIONAL CURRENCY WOULD HAVE TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOU TO DO THIS IN IRAQ. I DO NOT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE REALITY RATE FOR GLOBAL TRADE WILL BE SHOWN. OK SO THAT WAS GREAT NEWS AND IS VERY GOOD FOR OUR INVESTMENT.

Supporter and Investor!
    You know China I have been in this investment since Dec. 2003 . I have seen many posters post to the negative side of this investment . You have made a negative statement trying to slam me IMHO. I would like to give you what you gave me. I will not give an inch on you continued negative post towards Warka Bank. May you get what you give, but IMHO leave Warka Bank alone.
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

You know China I have been in this investment since Dec. 2003 . I have seen many posters post to the negative side of this investment . You have made a negative statement trying to slam me IMHO. I would like to give you what you gave me. I will not give an inch on you continued negative post towards Warka Bank. May you get what you give, but IMHO leave Warka Bank alone.

Post a rumor ... live with the fallout.

Supporter and Investor!

I guess it makes sense

I guess I should leave Warka alone since they are leaving me alone. To the point of ignoring my emails even.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!

they wasnt trading !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I guess I should leave Warka alone since they are leaving me alone. To the point of ignoring my emails even.
    Ya ... I guess even AK47's (re: missing US Military money) don't get much attention from Warka - wonder what kind of text their emails contain ?

"Dear fine Warka Staff, we have an Apache with 4 Seals landing on the roof of your head office at approx. 1800 hours - please prepare 4.7 million US for immediate withdrawal - if your staff is unable to prepare this request in a timely fashion we would be quite happy to do it for you - thank you for your continued excellent service"

DOD