Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 432

Thread: Central Bank To Abandon Its Tight Monetary Policy: Change The Value!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wild Wonderful West Virginia
    Posts
    4,098

    Thumbs up Central Bank To Abandon Its Tight Monetary Policy: Change The Value!!!!!

    Is it happening? Or is the Advisor Advicing??


    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister: the central bank would reduce the hardline policies

    BAGHDAD - Iraq votes 13 / 05 / 2008 at 03:46:14


    The economists are Iraqis, including an economic advisor to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, on Monday, the Central Bank to abandon its adoption of tight monetary policies, because of their negative impact on the national economy., by changing the value of the real exchange rate of dinar and causing a deficit in the general budget.

    He said Abdul-Hussein Al-Anbuge, economic advisor to the Prime Minister, before the specialized symposium held in Baghdad on Monday, under the banner of (economic and financial reform and reconstruction in Iraq), that "actions at the Central Bank of hardline Iraqi currency to reduce the mass and raising the rate of disbursement, led to results Damaging the Iraqi economy a whole. "

    The Al-Anbuge, during his research entitled (the effects of tight monetary policy ... How long?) In the symposium, that "that the Central Bank of attempts to raise the value of the dinar, changed the value in the market, which led to a decline in the value of resources Oil resident dinars. "

    He added that "reflected negatively on increasing the rate of disability, in addition to the resurgence of the economy rental, because the high value of the dinar led to a dependence on imported more industries, which seem cheap imported goods for the Iraqi consumer."

    The economic expert, "Despite high oil prices, but the truth is that the economic cycle has become ends in outside diameter," considering that the beneficiary of the rising Iraqi currency "are the ones who remit their profits at home abroad, and not vice versa."

    He said Al-Anbuge that monetary policy "did not address the phenomenon of inflation, as demonstrated by the rise of imported goods whose prices have increased because of higher oil prices globally," stressing the importance of monetary policy to be "neutral if were not able to cope with fiscal policy, reduce the gap with inconsistencies Between them. "

    Rehn called Ahmed, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, economists Iraqis to "re-examine the causes of inflation," considering increasing government spending, "one of its main causes, because the expansion of spending is not offset by an increase in production."

    Rehn said "For example: How Iraq needs of cement, and how he can produce."

    He called on Deputy Governor of Central Bank not to be "load bank unit responsible for what is happening in the Iraqi economy," pointing out that the central lift interest rates to control the volume of cash "that led to bank deposits comes to it, without lending to the private sector."

    He pointed out that Rehn (93%) of deposits in the Central Bank "comes from a bank: the Rafidain and Rasheed Gumian", he wondered, "Why does not the government directed banks to lend, rather than deposit the funds in the Central Bank to maximize profits ..?."

    A financial expert, Majid image on this last speech by saying that he "does not desired results of the exchange rate to float the dollar, since that will ensure that interest rates will rise to more than the day."

    The image that everyone "focus on how to solve immediate problems, namely how to develop the financial process, pressure on the state in order of preference the production process on trade, and finding solutions to reduce unemployment."

    But the president of the Economics Department at Mustansiriyah University, Ahmed Al Wazzan expressed his optimism about the economic situation, and said that "groping for the first time in Iraq, the features of the building fiscal and monetary policy after it was everything but the state only."

    Wazzan said that the problem of the Iraqi economy "that is still held OWN government control over all the joints," adding that "the time of parental care has ended, and it is time for action, according to indications of the market."

    The punitive Hamid, Chairman of the Businessmen Association, that Iraq "stands in front of the economic situation is difficult and very delicate, but it has the ingredients necessary to fill an important position globally."

    He agreed with the view of the punitive-Wazzan, the importance of the emergence of the economy "parental care," but he believed that the best solution to the current Iraq situation is "making a mix of cooperation between public and private sectors, and this will not be through investment laws, but also to Improving infrastructure, focusing on the development of human skills and development and introduction of modern technology at work. "

    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

    Bambaboo
    Last edited by Bambaboo; 05-12-2008 at 09:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,620

    Thumbs up

    WOW, thank's for the news!. Well done.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    700

    Default

    this is a real positive article. It would be nice if the Iaqi gov't followed the advice and return to official rate.
    nice one Bam

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambaboo View Post
    Is it happening? Or is the Advisor Advicing??


    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister: the central bank would reduce the hardline policies

    BAGHDAD - Iraq votes 13 / 05 / 2008 at 03:46:14


    The economists are Iraqis, including an economic advisor to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, on Monday, the Central Bank to abandon its adoption of tight monetary policies, because of their negative impact on the national economy., by changing the value of the real exchange rate of dinar and causing a deficit in the general budget.

    He said Abdul-Hussein Al-Anbuge, economic advisor to the Prime Minister, before the specialized symposium held in Baghdad on Monday, under the banner of (economic and financial reform and reconstruction in Iraq), that "actions at the Central Bank of hardline Iraqi currency to reduce the mass and raising the rate of disbursement, led to results Damaging the Iraqi economy a whole. "

    The Al-Anbuge, during his research entitled (the effects of tight monetary policy ... How long?) In the symposium, that "that the Central Bank of attempts to raise the value of the dinar, changed the value in the market, which led to a decline in the value of resources Oil resident dinars. "

    He added that "reflected negatively on increasing the rate of disability, in addition to the resurgence of the economy rental, because the high value of the dinar led to a dependence on imported more industries, which seem cheap imported goods for the Iraqi consumer."

    The economic expert, "Despite high oil prices, but the truth is that the economic cycle has become ends in outside diameter," considering that the beneficiary of the rising Iraqi currency "are the ones who remit their profits at home abroad, and not vice versa."

    He said Al-Anbuge that monetary policy "did not address the phenomenon of inflation, as demonstrated by the rise of imported goods whose prices have increased because of higher oil prices globally," stressing the importance of monetary policy to be "neutral if were not able to cope with fiscal policy, reduce the gap with inconsistencies Between them. "

    Rehn called Ahmed, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, economists Iraqis to "re-examine the causes of inflation," considering increasing government spending, "one of its main causes, because the expansion of spending is not offset by an increase in production."

    Rehn said "For example: How Iraq needs of cement, and how he can produce."

    He called on Deputy Governor of Central Bank not to be "load bank unit responsible for what is happening in the Iraqi economy," pointing out that the central lift interest rates to control the volume of cash "that led to bank deposits comes to it, without lending to the private sector."

    He pointed out that Rehn (93%) of deposits in the Central Bank "comes from a bank: the Rafidain and Rasheed Gumian", he wondered, "Why does not the government directed banks to lend, rather than deposit the funds in the Central Bank to maximize profits ..?."

    A financial expert, Majid image on this last speech by saying that he "does not desired results of the exchange rate to float the dollar, since that will ensure that interest rates will rise to more than the day."

    The image that everyone "focus on how to solve immediate problems, namely how to develop the financial process, pressure on the state in order of preference the production process on trade, and finding solutions to reduce unemployment."

    But the president of the Economics Department at Mustansiriyah University, Ahmed Al Wazzan expressed his optimism about the economic situation, and said that "groping for the first time in Iraq, the features of the building fiscal and monetary policy after it was everything but the state only."

    Wazzan said that the problem of the Iraqi economy "that is still held OWN government control over all the joints," adding that "the time of parental care has ended, and it is time for action, according to indications of the market."

    The punitive Hamid, Chairman of the Businessmen Association, that Iraq "stands in front of the economic situation is difficult and very delicate, but it has the ingredients necessary to fill an important position globally."

    He agreed with the view of the punitive-Wazzan, the importance of the emergence of the economy "parental care," but he believed that the best solution to the current Iraq situation is "making a mix of cooperation between public and private sectors, and this will not be through investment laws, but also to Improving infrastructure, focusing on the development of human skills and development and introduction of modern technology at work. "

    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

    Bambaboo
    If I read this right, this is one of your best finds ever, nice job Bamba

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Debt Row
    Posts
    12,341

    Default

    Sounds to me like slow-grow isnt working, so there may be a stop in the re-valuations until they decide to lop or RV back to the "real rate".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Good post again Bambaboo! Things are getting very exciting!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Bam!.....thanks
    "Go BIG!"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,135

    Default Woooooooo!!!!! Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    This is Great News!!!! Real Value???? Is that the $3.22?????



    The article sounds as if the RV is imminent!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Holy guacamole Batman @%^&*@ could this be it?








  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambaboo View Post
    Is it happening? Or is the Advisor Advicing??


    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister: the central bank would reduce the hardline policies

    BAGHDAD - Iraq votes 13 / 05 / 2008 at 03:46:14


    The economists are Iraqis, including an economic advisor to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, on Monday, the Central Bank to abandon its adoption of tight monetary policies, because of their negative impact on the national economy., by changing the value of the real exchange rate of dinar and causing a deficit in the general budget.

    He said Abdul-Hussein Al-Anbuge, economic advisor to the Prime Minister, before the specialized symposium held in Baghdad on Monday, under the banner of (economic and financial reform and reconstruction in Iraq), that "actions at the Central Bank of hardline Iraqi currency to reduce the mass and raising the rate of disbursement, led to results Damaging the Iraqi economy a whole. "

    The Al-Anbuge, during his research entitled (the effects of tight monetary policy ... How long?) In the symposium, that "that the Central Bank of attempts to raise the value of the dinar, changed the value in the market, which led to a decline in the value of resources Oil resident dinars. "

    He added that "reflected negatively on increasing the rate of disability, in addition to the resurgence of the economy rental, because the high value of the dinar led to a dependence on imported more industries, which seem cheap imported goods for the Iraqi consumer."

    The economic expert, "Despite high oil prices, but the truth is that the economic cycle has become ends in outside diameter," considering that the beneficiary of the rising Iraqi currency "are the ones who remit their profits at home abroad, and not vice versa."

    He said Al-Anbuge that monetary policy "did not address the phenomenon of inflation, as demonstrated by the rise of imported goods whose prices have increased because of higher oil prices globally," stressing the importance of monetary policy to be "neutral if were not able to cope with fiscal policy, reduce the gap with inconsistencies Between them. "

    Rehn called Ahmed, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, economists Iraqis to "re-examine the causes of inflation," considering increasing government spending, "one of its main causes, because the expansion of spending is not offset by an increase in production."

    Rehn said "For example: How Iraq needs of cement, and how he can produce."

    He called on Deputy Governor of Central Bank not to be "load bank unit responsible for what is happening in the Iraqi economy," pointing out that the central lift interest rates to control the volume of cash "that led to bank deposits comes to it, without lending to the private sector."

    He pointed out that Rehn (93%) of deposits in the Central Bank "comes from a bank: the Rafidain and Rasheed Gumian", he wondered, "Why does not the government directed banks to lend, rather than deposit the funds in the Central Bank to maximize profits ..?."

    A financial expert, Majid image on this last speech by saying that he "does not desired results of the exchange rate to float the dollar, since that will ensure that interest rates will rise to more than the day."

    The image that everyone "focus on how to solve immediate problems, namely how to develop the financial process, pressure on the state in order of preference the production process on trade, and finding solutions to reduce unemployment."

    But the president of the Economics Department at Mustansiriyah University, Ahmed Al Wazzan expressed his optimism about the economic situation, and said that "groping for the first time in Iraq, the features of the building fiscal and monetary policy after it was everything but the state only."

    Wazzan said that the problem of the Iraqi economy "that is still held OWN government control over all the joints," adding that "the time of parental care has ended, and it is time for action, according to indications of the market."

    The punitive Hamid, Chairman of the Businessmen Association, that Iraq "stands in front of the economic situation is difficult and very delicate, but it has the ingredients necessary to fill an important position globally."

    He agreed with the view of the punitive-Wazzan, the importance of the emergence of the economy "parental care," but he believed that the best solution to the current Iraq situation is "making a mix of cooperation between public and private sectors, and this will not be through investment laws, but also to Improving infrastructure, focusing on the development of human skills and development and introduction of modern technology at work. "

    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

    Bambaboo
    Bambaboo,

    You've done it again. Now that sounds like afirmative action. It is so close that I can smell it and taste it.
    "Iraq has been unable during the last period to reinstate the currency to its position in the global market because of doubts the economic situation in the country."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geowhiz View Post
    Sounds to me like slow-grow isnt working, so there may be a stop in the re-valuations until they decide to lop or RV back to the "real rate".
    geo,

    I think lop is not in their itinerary on this one, me thinks its time for them to finally give themselves, their people and us what we have all been waiting for. R.V. all the way..but the million dollar question still remains: How Much and when. And we still need the HCL passed. JMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Debt Row
    Posts
    12,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mailman17 View Post
    geo,

    I think lop is not in their itinerary on this one, me thinks its time for them to finally give themselves, their people and us what we have all been waiting for. R.V. all the way..but the million dollar question still remains: How Much and when. And we still need the HCL passed. JMO

    I certainly hope not my friend, "for inflations sake.."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geowhiz View Post
    Sounds to me like slow-grow isnt working, so there may be a stop in the re-valuations until they decide to lop or RV back to the "real rate".
    Come on, don't be a party pooper!
    "Iraq has been unable during the last period to reinstate the currency to its position in the global market because of doubts the economic situation in the country."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    The news coming out of Iraq just gets better and better.

    I suspect something MAJOR will transpire in the next 2 years.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geowhiz View Post
    I certainly hope not my friend, "for inflations sake.."
    Last time I looked their core was down to single. I also think they have something up their sleeve that none of us have figured out yet. Your thoughts? I just get this feeling that all of us " armchair quarterbacks" are missing something and thats why we are not on the field actually coaching. know what I mean?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    105

    Default

    BAM!!! Who are one of a kind!! GREAT POST!!!! Keep them coming.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    1,895

    Default

    ...................
    STILL IN PROXY

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Bam, all I can say is "You Rock, Girlfriend"!!! This is great news. Alot coming out lately, seems like everything is coming together.
    If you want something in life, you gotta make it happen!!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Great Post best one yet!!!!I think something already has happened because this seems to let the cat partly out of the bag ya's think?????

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    10,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by messiah View Post
    The news coming out of Iraq just gets better and better.

    I suspect something MAJOR will transpire in the next 2 years.
    YEP, I have to somewhat agree. 2 Years maybe, 4 years possibly. 6 years absolutely..:)
    What R U A fan Of?

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •