Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Warka - Password reset time impressive

Considering the turmoil in Iraq I have to say I'm impressed by the current turnaround time on a new password (original expired)- request sent approx. 3 days ago - oh.. and it worked.

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014
    To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
    Subject: RE: Warka Account XXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX

The new online password is: XXXXXXXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-16-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Always good to see this about Warka !!! ... have ya seen the ISX .... last 2 days way up.... and 41 companies trading..more than a long time.... looks like things maybe be turning around with the new gov. !! ...........this morning 35 companies up in trading too

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Always good to see this about Warka !!! ... have ya seen the ISX .... last 2 days way up.... and 41 companies trading..more than a long time.... looks like things maybe be turning around with the new gov. !! ...........this morning 35 companies up in trading too
    Yes... looks like US "assistance" is having a positive affect - I invested in a Canadian oil co. (Sonoro) that had to bail out of Iraq temporarily because of the violence (stock almost as cheap as the ISX ... LOL ) ... switched up my stance in Iraq - instead of the ISX ...find cheap stock of Western/UK companies doing business in Iraq - so far so good (and I can access my money and trade shares from my living room - as it was meant to be) anyway, hope they can get back soon and start working again ..
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 08-14-2014 at 01:24 PM.

I can hi-jack my own thread right ?? followed your lead on the medical marj. craze - bought a ton of this stock over the last 2 days - again, just as cheap as the ISX LOL http://budgenius.com/ ,,,,,, .0005 / .0006 per share !!!!!

Back to Sonoro... but, on the flip side, you can buy it cheap

Sonoro provides "Force Majeure" Notice 07/03/2014 05:09 PM ET
    Jul 03, 2014 (ACCESSWIRE via COMTEX News Network) -- Calgary, Alberta / ACCESSWIRE / July 3, 2014 - Sonoro Energy Ltd. ("Sonoro" or the "Company") (TSX-V: SNV) hereby provides a further update on its asphalt license (the "Asphalt License") in Iraq with the Salah ad Din provincial government (the "Provincial Government").
    The Company has worked with the Provincial Government towards obtaining the necessary federal approvals for its Asphalt License. However, with the recent events and security situation deteriorating in Iraq, especially in the area of Salah ad Din, it has become unpractical and unsafe to continue having meetings with the Provincial Government, as well as with the federal government. As a result of the current circumstances in Iraq, as well as the continued delays in obtaining these necessary federal approvals to progress the license, the Company has provided notice of "Force Majeure" to the Provincial Government in accordance with the terms of the Asphalt License agreement (the "Asphalt License Agreement"), on behalf of the Asphalt License partners

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Yes... looks like US "assistance" is having a positive affect - I invested in a Canadian oil co. (Sonoro) that had to bail out of Iraq temporarily because of the violence (stock almost as cheap as the ISX ... LOL ) ... switched up my stance in Iraq - instead of the ISX ...find cheap stock of Western/UK companies doing business in Iraq - so far so good (and I can access my money and trade shares from my living room - as it was meant to be) anyway, hope they can get back soon and start working again ..
    List of companies...doing business in Iraq..??? 'm interested

Supporter and Investor!

miss you man...

MCP - ORB - CVV - PHOT - GWPH - NPTN - SCTY - TAS - ANR - FEYE - VJET - WZGRF

you didnt hear that from me...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

few and far between ... another one I like (have not bought yet) thinking it might drop lower until this mess is cleared up - have my finger over the buy button LOL ...

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/...-resources-ltd

still looking for more - don't want to pay more than a $1 really (for now) on any Iraq linked co. - Sonoro is under 2 cents (have a lot of that) - still looking for US co. in Iraq - most are heavy hitters and expensive Shell etc. -

you can see the affect this is having on any co. in Iraq - it's the time to buy for sure .. if you can

WesternZagros Provides Operational Update 08/13/2014 07:30 AM ET
    CALGARY, ALBERTA, Aug 13, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
    WesternZagros Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:WZR) ("WesternZagros" or "the Company") has implemented a number of precautionary measures on its Garmian Block in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq where our assets remain safe and secure. The measures are to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and equipment following the recent curtailment of a number of third-party oil field services. The measures include the temporary reduction of operations and relocation of non-essential personnel away from field locations and company regional offices. As a result, the final stage of the Company's Sarqala-1 well workover has been suspended. Despite these measures, preparations continue for the additional development of the Sarqala oilfield.
    "Although there has been no direct impact on our operations to date, after a careful review of the industry conditions, we have taken these steps. We anticipate that this will be a brief interruption and we are planning to promptly resume our work once industry conditions stabilize," said Simon Hatfield, WesternZagros Chief Executive Officer.
    WesternZagros's non-operated Kurdamir Block has seen similar measures put in place.
    WesternZagros remains in close communication with its partners and the Kurdistan Regional Government, and is confident in the Regional Government's ability to maintain the security of its oil infrastructure.

https://markets.qtrade.ca/news/story...c200a4bffa0934

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    miss you man...

MCP - ORB - CVV - PHOT - GWPH - NPTN - SCTY - TAS - ANR - FEYE - VJET - WZGRF

you didnt hear that from me...
    Thanks ... bought PHOT 2 days ago ... been reading its trading its services for shares in medicinal marijuana "growers" stock - smart group running that one (about 6-7 cents a share right now)