Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In case anyone would like some dinar news

Supporter and Investor!

Cool In case anyone would like some dinar news

I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis1677 View Post
    I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

Sounds official ....

Position Requirements Successful candidate should have high school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service and cash handling experience strongly preferred.

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.a...3&LanguageID=2

Done deal ... ask them when Warka is set to trade and return deposits please ... I'm hearing 2074 ...
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 09-14-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Sounds official ....

Position Requirements Successful candidate should have high school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service and cash handling experience strongly preferred.

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.a...3&LanguageID=2

Done deal ... ask them when Warka is set to trade and return deposits please ... I'm hearing 2074 ...
    I like this banks motto "Live First" .... should expand on that "Live First ...Die Second" ... makes perfect sense.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    This should be renamed to the "Comedy Section" ....LMAO !

Supporter and Investor!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dennis1677 View Post

Excellent. So I still have time to buy more dinar? Where can I buy more dinar? Needs to happen tomorrow so I have I it before the RV. Please let me know how I can purchase more dinar..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    At least we still got our sense of humour !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    so who is this "International Personal Banker" ? Bernie Madoff ?
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 09-14-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Today I was passing by a tramp who was going through the bins looking for something to eat and as the Dinar has no more use for me I dropped a very large bundle of 25 thou's into his trolley, he took one look and shouted back to me before running of...."Guvnor you shouldn't have done that this stuff is going to RV on Tuesday this week"...

Now could this be the same banker I wonder?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Today I was passing by a tramp who was going through the bins looking for something to eat and as the Dinar has no more use for me I dropped a very large bundle of 25 thou's into his trolley, he took one look and shouted back to me before running of...."Guvnor you shouldn't have done that this stuff is going to RV on Tuesday this week"...

Now could this be the same banker I wonder?

I actually believe that !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    i guess nothing happened