Thread: mike032588

Supporter and Investor!

mike032588

Mike, you have the best idea yet! Unfortunately I can't post directly to your thoughts in the right section of this forum. Seems my high spirit has me banned from posting in the rumors forum, and 4aprofits daily thread, you know...they only want to hear what they want to hear. Censorship...crap. As if "they" can really stop people, geez, it's not worth my time or effort at this point...just wanted to say you're thinking is original and may work.

What if they did a small RV, say a penny on a 60 day currency exchange...don't you think they could smell the rats out?

Supporter and Investor!
    ahha which idea are u talkin about trading in new notes?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! Wolverine's Avatar
    Since you began posting here when you were 13 and you are like 26 yrs. old now, everyone on the forum sort of feels like we've grown up with you, Mike !

Being the sharp, intelligent young man you've grown up to be, you should really watch, and listen to, the HOT/Crazy Matrix in it's entirety !
    Best regards,
    Wolvie
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/...fe-information
    "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for" -- Billy Joel

"Thursday is no longer cruciferous vegetables night" --Dr. Sheldon Cooper