Thread: Operation of more than 230 thousand jobless people for work

Default Operation of more than 230 thousand jobless people for work

7/23/08

Operation of more than 230 thousand jobless people for work

An official source in the Department of Labor and Vocational Training of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs that the number of registered unemployed laborers in the database amounted to 233 thousand, 646 and the business was distributed to all governorates of the country.

In Baghdad operation log 25 thousand jobless, and in Tikrit 4102, while in 6951, Diyala, Karbala and 8839, 6208 and in Najaf, Diwaniyah, 26 thousand, and 495, and 13 thousand Wasit, Muthana 1407, either in Maysan 28 thousand, while the operation witnessed Dhi Qar 50 A jobless, and 21 thousand of Basra, Fallujah, 4294, Ramadi 4858, 7643 and in Babylon, Nineveh and 16 thousand and 521 of Arbil, Sulaymaniyah and 1313, 5313, Kirkuk, Dohuk and 242 engaged.

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...Q3Xv1-bjrwQowQ

Bambaboo

sign the damn HCL and put all those folks to work!

The oil industry will create allot more jobs than just in oil. They will need new roads, water, electricity, and of course housing, and places to eat for all those workers!!!!!!!
    I learned everything I need to know about Islam, on 9-11

OBAMA SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Howler View Post
    sign the damn HCL and put all those folks to work!

The oil industry will create allot more jobs than just in oil. They will need new roads, water, electricity, and of course housing, and places to eat for all those workers!!!!!!!
    Agreed. I cannot believe that the GOI & Co. cannot see this. After all, they live there right? Hell, we can see it, and we do not even need glasses !!
    Zeke
    My Avatar: "If men designed wrapping paper, we would have this as an option !!!"

Someday, Someone, Somewhere... will be right ....(0.85+ IQD = 1 USD)