Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    I've been receiving emails from Warka since 2011 saying they are in the process of transferring my proxy shares into my good name, but I've never gotten an ISX trading number from them. The excel sheets they send with my shares broken out into proxy shares and shares "in my name" have my Warka account number - I wonder if Warka uses the account numbers as the ISX trading number..
    I don't think so ... I was issued an actual ISX trading number and an "emailed / attached" signed certificate with the shares listed "in my good name" - all just before the CBI took over the Bank - I know a few others here have the same.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    Another route could be using Al-Jazeera brokerage. They charge $10k on initial startup, which they invest, and they will track down the shares you own through the ISX. Their replies have always been very responsive.

My question is why wouldn't they recover my shares from warka for the commission ..same thing as buying stock for me and charging commission ..?????? Commission on $37,000,000 dinar worth of stock would be more than they would make just buying $10,000 USD .... stock from scratch !!

Did you guys notice the ISX didn't post prices today due to some problems....??? The New Platform not so good yet uh ...? LOL

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    I don't think so ... I was issued an actual ISX trading number and an "emailed / attached" signed certificate with the shares listed "in my good name" - all just before the CBI took over the Bank - I know a few others here have the same.

yes , happened to me too

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Just got an email back from Rabee !!! exciting ...but answer wasn't exciting.... ..... I have sent them my account number.... hope they can find my holdings .......

Dear Steven
    Please provide us any document show that you have account trading , or the name of the fund that you invest with in .
    I contacted with Warka brokerage , and they said that you have not account trading
    Please update me
    Thank you

Maryam
    Any news on that eventually? Did you succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Virenque View Post
    Any news on that eventually? Did you succeed?
    Sent the Info back... not a word back