Middle East Bank

Ashur Bank

North Bank

KRG Ministry of Finance

Ministry of Maryrs

Al-Warkaa Bank

http://erbil-esx.com/Default.aspx?pa...c=shareholders
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    What the hell is this !!!! Warka ..... is going to trade on the ESX..??? with our shares..????

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    What the hell is this !!!! Warka ..... is going to trade on the ESX..??? with our shares..????
    I really dont, but look very interesting.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Bankrupt the old - start a new corp. on a new exchange ?? If so we need to contact Erbil and advise - thing is I had no "W" shares in "my good name" - just Excel Spread Sheets - can't show up with that - looks ridiculous - did anyone have "W" shares in their good name ? If so you may have a leg to stand on.

Also - we can email "W" letting them know we know of their intentions with the Erbil exchange - see if we get recognition for prior ownership.

This is some crazy S%&*

Supporter and Investor!
    What is the problem with warka trading in the
    esx? I see others banks as well in the list that trade
    In the Isx.I believe this is very good!!

Quote Originally Posted by pirata View Post
    No problem at all - I just want credit for the ISX shares I owned before it tanked in Baghdad - I'll gladly take them on the ESX.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Bankrupt the old - start a new corp. on a new exchange ?? If so we need to contact Erbil and advise - thing is I had no "W" shares in "my good name" - just Excel Spread Sheets - can't show up with that - looks ridiculous - did anyone have "W" shares in their good name ? If so you may have a leg to stand on.

Also - we can email "W" letting them know we know of their intentions with the Erbil exchange - see if we get recognition for prior ownership.

This is some crazy S%&*
    Can you for one time think POSITIVE?
    Why WARKA is a shareholder in the ESX?
    If WARKA move to the ESX our stocks will be in the ESX is the same country and the rule for now is your trade in the ISX or ESX no in both stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    No problem at all - I just want credit for the ISX shares I owned before it tanked in Baghdad - I'll gladly take them on the ESX.
    Your glad. I dont belive you.
    You take you gun out to early. Nex time wait and prepare you negative comments.

Quote Originally Posted by pirata View Post
    The ?. WARKA is moving the stocks to the ESX or WARKA is investing in the ESX. Ethier one look good.

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Your glad. I dont belive you.
    You take you gun out to early. Nex time wait and prepare you negative comments.
    wtf are you talking about ? Start using both sides of your brain for once ...