Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Supporter and Investor!

I have a follower

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    You could just leave and annoy/insult other people elsewhere

Lets face it, you're a j3rk
    Are you stalking me? Listen dopey #2. You and dopey #1 jumped on me because I suggested that selling cash dinar in hand back to a dealer will just set up some other poor sap to buy into a RV ruse. You two dopes started associating statements and assumptions to me that I never stated or implied. Not realizing I was in discussion w 2 people of such low iQ's I engaged further. Now that I understand you are of special needs I will go easier on you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Are you stalking me? Listen dopey #2. You and dopey #1 jumped on me because I suggested that selling cash dinar in hand back to a dealer will just set up some other poor sap to buy into a RV ruse. You two dopes started associating statements and assumptions to me that I never stated or implied. Not realizing I was in discussion w 2 people of such low iQ's I engaged further. Now that I understand you are of special needs I will go easier on you.
    It is you who always tries to imply everyone is a loser for investing in the IQD

If it is such a bad investment why do you always bang on about it, sell the damn stuff and begone !!!

BTW it is you who is the stalker , just look at this forum, it has nothing but your cretinous venom everywhere (quotes where you always try to get the last word)

If you're such an amazing investor lets hear how you will make your return from all this (not how everyone is a loser/conman)

Or do you just like to hear the sound of your own poor misguided opinions ??
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 10-29-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Supporter and Investor!

Cutting to the chase

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    It is you who always tries to imply everyone is a loser for investing in the IQD

If it is such a bad investment why do you always bang on about it, sell the damn stuff and begone !!!

BTW it is you who is the stalker , just look at this forum, it has nothing but your cretinous venom everywhere (quotes where you always try to get the last word)

If you're such an amazing investor lets hear how you will make your return from all this (not how everyone is a loser/conman)

Or do you just like to hear the sound of your own poor misguided opinions ??
    Once again your posting is mostly false statements, I have neither implied nor stated everyone is a con/loser. But you did ask a fair question. My planned return.
    Current status:
    2 Warka accounts
    Stock holdings:
    70% in name
    30% in proxy
    Dinar cash in hand is minimal

It is not my intent to return cash from my account even if provided the opportunity at this time. I got into this about 7 years ago with the intent of letting it ride for 10-20 years. My hope along the way was to increase funds through bank accounts but primarily the stock market. Along the way I learned the cash dinar RV spiel was a scam. Most of us have. Some took action accepting that reality and some continue to this day to believe it will happen. For me at this time I have written off any of my portfolio that is associated w warka regarding bank accounts and shares in proxy. This leaves me w a significant number of shares in my good name in limbo ISX. I have no broker to trade through and with ISIS knocking on the baghdad door among 1000 other issues iraq still has going on w no progress I will not send any additional funds to open up an new brokerage acct. If warka were to pop back up. Great. But I am not planning on that. I base that position on my own experience/research and not my desire or hope.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    children!!!

Stop banging each other's head!!! Is non-sense, it does no-good to anyone here and it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools. Yes, i say that and i will say it again and underline it....it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools.

all three of you have been for a long time on this site, all three of you have similar and different points of view.

AND ALL THREE OF YOU ARE VERY WELL RESPECTED MEMBERS!!!!

But we all have the same damn objective....see iraq prosper so our investment will pay off and we can finally tell the world " i told you so that we will prevail and made off with a hefty pay day"....

That be through hard cash investment, bank investment, isx investment, cd investement, whatever the hell investment, even through the damn talking horses investment.... I don't care what kind of investment but one that someday will give you a good return for whatever you put in.

So lets get back in track and rethink what we have learned from what is going on overthere and contribute positively to this website so the newbees can learn from us as well.....

That's it.

Mtb71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    children!!!

Stop banging each other's head!!! Is non-sense, it does no-good to anyone here and it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools. Yes, i say that and i will say it again and underline it....it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools.

all three of you have been for a long time on this site, all three of you have similar and different points of view.

AND ALL THREE OF YOU ARE VERY WELL RESPECTED MEMBERS!!!!

But we all have the same damn objective....see iraq prosper so our investment will pay off and we can finally tell the world " i told you so that we will prevail and made off with a hefty pay day"....

That be through hard cash investment, bank investment, isx investment, cd investement, whatever the hell investment, even through the damn talking horses investment.... I don't care what kind of investment but one that someday will give you a good return for whatever you put in.

So lets get back in track and rethink what we have learned from what is going on overthere and contribute positively to this website so the newbees can learn from us as well.....

That's it.

Mtb71

Excellent post. Courteous, sincere discussion with no hidden agenda or emotional ill-health is the only true path toward prosperity, unity and security.

We would all do well to practice this in every aspect of our lives, be it relationships, investments or politics.

Mtb71, kudos for being a voice of sanity among the stressed-out and contentious.
    [Still kicking]