Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Does any one know of any currency in the middle east that is internationally traded and accepted, because if not the Iraqi Dinar will soon be the only one. People there don't just buy the dollar because of its value but more to do with the fact that it is internationally traded. Soon, it is my belief that people there will look to the dinar to play that role for the same reason. It does not matter what value it has, but that the value hold steady to build trust and confidence. We are hearing news that the banks plan to remove all international restrictions. What I am seeing is that the Iraqi dinar will soon and slowly become the new method to store wealth and transact in the middle east if things were to change for what ever reason.

We have a country that has no debt as it relates to its currency, lots of oil, gold, and many other resources. Once trade restarts again with other middle eastern countries, the currency will become very hot in the area, thus affecting the supply times velocity. You see, the area of solely transacting in dollars internationally is changing and new currencies are being used like the yuan, euro, ruble, and gold. What we might end up seeing is the dinar slowly being added in that part of world for international transactions. However, for this to happen Iraq must not revalue to soon until its economy is fully built. To do so may harm it industries, and cripple its ability to rebuild properly in the new economy.

In my opinion, I think Iraq will soon be seen as the future of hope for the middle east. There they are educated, both men and women. Their women are involved in the political process. Women can go to school, college, vote, drive, have careers, own land, join the military, and also sit with men. If you've ever been there, you would have notice that during the 70's the country had better infrastructure than some parts of the US. Iraq will soon be the center of the middle east and I think the dinar will have a major role in the process of driving many to the side of Baghdad and its holdings.
    Direct Investment Interest In ISX Please contact Me @ jaypie13@gmail.com

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Not to burst your Bubbly Bubble.....but IT IS NOT trading at any level, that being, low, medium, high, in-between, at-between, possibly-between, so-so between, could-between or any other between variations.....
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Women don't join the military in Iraq....at least, in my times there, we never recruited any women. The are occupying several important positions within the government, but, in my opinion, they are not yet held in high regard as compared to their counterparts.

Also, Iraq ** USED** (past tense) to have the best university in the entire middle east region, to be exact, the University of Baghdad, until 2006 that the professors became the prime target for the jihadists were many of them were targeted and killed.

It is taking time, but I think that in the future, when security is better, the country will have better chances, but not yet, we are not even close to be there yet...
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear: