Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warka no isx e-mail 11-02-2014

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

Warka no isx e-mail 11-02-2014

Look like WARKA iS. really moving to ESX. The isx@warka-bank-iq.com dissappead

http://www.warka-bank.com/?427dacca3...247faa6f27d85a

WARKA NO ISX E-MAIL 11-02-2014.jpg
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Look like WARKA iS. really moving to ESX. The isx@warka-bank-iq.com dissappead

http://www.warka-bank.com/?427dacca3...247faa6f27d85a

WARKA NO ISX E-MAIL 11-02-2014.jpg
    Hmmm.. still listed as a Broker on the ISX http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/port...ml?brokerId=14

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka Bank lose from Tutelage of CBI

by lonelyintexas on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 am

This is definately great news for all who might have Warka bank accounts.
    Thanks
    LIT

Dear Sirs,

With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka's declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

We have posted a copy of the court's decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management….

Best regards,

Legal Department

[B]Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baf1b2V[/b

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by triumphantcorp View Post
    Warka Bank lose from Tutelage of CBI

by lonelyintexas on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 am

This is definately great news for all who might have Warka bank accounts.
    Thanks
    LIT

Dear Sirs,

With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka's declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

We have posted a copy of the court's decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management….

Best regards,

Legal Department

[B]Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baf1b2V[/b
    thats old isnt it?? ITS GREAT NEWS but its kinda old
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!

so am I...I was in nappies (diapers) when I came on here....Now I am on my second walking frame....Is it going to be much longer?

Supporter and Investor!
    ahahahahahah
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Hmmm.. still listed as a Broker on the ISX http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/port...ml?brokerId=14
    The other banks still in the ISX. The difference is WARKA remove the e-mail. I know is hard for you. Try to be POSITIVE. Look at this WARKA is a shareholder in the ESX WARKA remove the ISX e-mail only one broker is allowed WARKA win both cases (custodian and bankruptcy) the Court decision are final and we still waiting for the damages to compensate a WARKA. You see the POSITIVE MOVEMENT.

Middle East Bank

Ashur Bank

North Bank

KRG Ministry of Finance

Ministry of Maryrs

Al-Warkaa Bank
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    The other banks still in the ISX. The difference is WARKA remove the e-mail. I know is hard for you. Try to be POSITIVE. Look at this WARKA is a shareholder in the ESX WARKA remove the ISX e-mail only one broker is allowed WARKA win both cases (custodian and bankruptcy) the Court decision are final and we still waiting for the damages to compensate a WARKA. You see the POSITIVE MOVEMENT.

Middle East Bank

Ashur Bank

North Bank

KRG Ministry of Finance

Ministry of Maryrs

Al-Warkaa Bank

Fortunately I am still getting "Positive" movements.....When I don't that will be the time to worry.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post

Ahhhh but bear in mind that the ISX still couldnt get things right even with NASDAQ's help

So if Warka are proactively updating their site then maybe they are gone from the ISX

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    Yes it is, but it does not take away from the fact that it is true. We have to await the award/settlement. Remember that Al-Bunnia filed for the bank, employees, depositors and shareholders. we will be smiling and talking about how he took on the CBI and the Finance Ministry ... and won for ALL of us. Yes it is old ...but true.