Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Something like this needs to be done as a group - let me know when the rest of you are ready. We can start by choosing a firm then posting the results and contact info on the Warka Victims FB page and here of course/

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Something like this needs to be done as a group - let me know when the rest of you are ready. We can start by choosing a firm then posting the results and contact info on the Warka Victims FB page and here of course/
    ok post it to the facebook and see how many responses you get , over 100 and ill go in too

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    ok post it to the facebook and see how many responses you get , over 100 and ill go in too
    Lets agree on a firm together here first - this needs to be done collectively. I'll start a thread and we can all chime in - then contact 3 from the list with our plan - see what we get back - once we choose one of the 3 we will post on the FB page and see what comes in - no money until we hit a 100 interested. We could try to see if they would defer payment on recovered funds - so no money up front - would you prefer that ? I don't care really - lets just get going - new thread in 10 minutes.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Lets agree on a firm together here first - this needs to be done collectively. I'll start a thread and we can all chime in - then contact 3 from the list with our plan - see what we get back - once we choose one of the 3 we will post on the FB page and see what comes in - no money until we hit a 100 interested. We could try to see if they would defer payment on recovered funds - so no money up front - would you prefer that ? I don't care really - lets just get going - new thread in 10 minutes.

ok go for it

you in charge for this

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    ok go for it

you in charge for this
    Done... i'll check back in daily and keep things moving...to the best of my ability - it takes a village to raise a bank