Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Something like this needs to be done as a group - let me know when the rest of you are ready. We can start by choosing a firm then posting the results and contact info on the Warka Victims FB page and here of course/

  2. #52
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Something like this needs to be done as a group - let me know when the rest of you are ready. We can start by choosing a firm then posting the results and contact info on the Warka Victims FB page and here of course/
    ok post it to the facebook and see how many responses you get , over 100 and ill go in too

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    ok post it to the facebook and see how many responses you get , over 100 and ill go in too
    Lets agree on a firm together here first - this needs to be done collectively. I'll start a thread and we can all chime in - then contact 3 from the list with our plan - see what we get back - once we choose one of the 3 we will post on the FB page and see what comes in - no money until we hit a 100 interested. We could try to see if they would defer payment on recovered funds - so no money up front - would you prefer that ? I don't care really - lets just get going - new thread in 10 minutes.

  4. #54
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Lets agree on a firm together here first - this needs to be done collectively. I'll start a thread and we can all chime in - then contact 3 from the list with our plan - see what we get back - once we choose one of the 3 we will post on the FB page and see what comes in - no money until we hit a 100 interested. We could try to see if they would defer payment on recovered funds - so no money up front - would you prefer that ? I don't care really - lets just get going - new thread in 10 minutes.

    ok go for it

    you in charge for this

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    ok go for it

    you in charge for this
    Done... i'll check back in daily and keep things moving...to the best of my ability - it takes a village to raise a bank

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook