Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Warka / CBI Victims - Legal Action Sought (Sign Up Here)

Ok.. lets get to work - we are looking for 3 law firms to make contact with in order to investigate Warka /CBI in reference to funds on hold / missing funds / proxy shares / missing paid ups / issued ISX trading numbers etc. etc. - is CBI at fault or Warka ? And how do we get our money back home ASAP ?

Please add any info to the list (firm names / letter content for example) that you feel is pertinent - I will concoct a letter and send it to each of the 3 firms for review and see what kind of responses we get.

Let me know if you prefer funding the project ($100-200 each for example or you prefer payment based on recovered funds i.e. %) - the letter we issue will contain a suggestion of both methods of payment if that is what you want...

Do Not send anyone here money - once the law firm is chosen - you can make arrangements with them directly (% or otherwise)

We can decide collectively which firm to choose. Once we choose and have made contact we will move the info to the FB Victims page for additional investors to review.

Do Not post your real names or addresses or amount $$ in question (what you've lost) here - the law firm can tally that up internally ... once the law firm is chosen you can forward personal info to them - no one here or on FB needs to know who you are.

Lets do this people = the waiting is over - Warka and the CBI has had ample time to come clean - time to take control.

Good luck.

CG
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 11-09-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    http://www.amereller.com

I have a contact there already (and they have offices in Baghdad)

$100 is good for me ( I want to keep 100% of my funds in warka)

Supporter and Investor!
    Sounds like something that I would participate in, W-I-H. Count me in if this comes to fruition. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    http://www.amereller.com

I have a contact there already (and they have offices in Baghdad)

$100 is good for me ( I want to keep 100% of my funds in warka)
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post

Lets do this people = the waiting is over - Warka and the CBI has had ample time to come clean - time to take control.

CG

So says you.

IMO, after all is said and done you will get a letter stating the obvious..that things are in motion with the new government, there are laws being passed to protect investor funds, that Warka has a judgement for restitution from the CBI and...that you need to be more patient.

Perhaps you should offer your organizational/motivational skills to the Department of Defense, they may need your help getting that USD 4.5million from Warka too.

Regardless, I hope it relieves your stress & makes you feel better.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Why don't you all send your grievances to the State Department?? They have diplomatic officers who probably engage with the CBI and other Iraqi leadership, and may bring up these issues if you scream loudly enough.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    So says you.

IMO, after all is said and done you will get a letter stating the obvious..that things are in motion with the new government, there are laws being passed to protect investor funds, that Warka has a judgement for restitution from the CBI and...that you need to be more patient.

Perhaps you should offer your organizational/motivational skills to the Department of Defense, they may need your help getting that USD 4.5million from Warka too.

Regardless, I hope it relieves your stress & makes you feel better.
    Thanks... not stressed, feel great ... PS - it was 6.5 million. Also...thanks again for chiming in with your Smart A$$ comments - really helps out here.

40plus - assumed was your IQ level... but silly me, that would be 40minus
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 11-10-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dinar_dude View Post
    Why don't you all send your grievances to the State Department?? They have diplomatic officers who probably engage with the CBI and other Iraqi leadership, and may bring up these issues if you scream loudly enough.
    Thanks ... a possibility.

Supporter and Investor!

Possible Start

Quote Originally Posted by ChiinaGirl View Post
    Thanks ... a possibility.
    I am onboard but suggest the following:
    1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos.
    2) Letter to state department is good move now.
    3) Better move might be a letter to the US Iraqi Chamber of Commerce. See if they will take up our cause. They have contact w the Iraqi State Dept and was the group that arranged for our individual Iraq Certification for registered investing (those not in proxy) w Iraq and the ISX.
    4) ignore the low IQ posting trolls on here that are ignorant and dont want to accept the facts of the current situation. (You will know who they are by their ignorant response to this specific post. )
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I am onboard but suggest the following:
    1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos.
    2) Letter to state department is good move now.
    3) Better move might be a letter to the US Iraqi Chamber of Commerce. See if they will take up our cause. They have contact w the Iraqi State Dept and was the group that arranged for our individual Iraq Certification for registered investing (those not in proxy) w Iraq and the ISX.
    4) ignore the low IQ posting trolls on here that are ignorant and dont want to accept the facts of the current situation. (You will know who they are by their ignorant response to this specific post. )

Just because someone doesn't go along with your interpretation of current events and constant harangue about it, they are low IQ and not as good/smart/as you..and so you must insult them to make yourself feel superior? Both you and ChinaGirl are very intolerant and you do not accept diversity of opinions if they differ from yours.

I simply don't feel like freaking out about what is going on with Warka. My investment strategy is to be patient and let things develop naturally. To be kicking and screaming about the problems Warka is having, while knowing Mr. Al-bunnia and family are doing their best to survive just isn't my style, even though the situation has caused me some serious consternation.

You're not at Starbucks or Burger King..there is a war going on,so for the moment, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT YOUR WAY, no matter how much of a tantrum you throw.

Obviously, my posts and posts by others of the same view won't convince you to chill, nor to be more civil with those of differing views..so, have at it. Call everyone names..accuse Al-Bunnia of thievery and all sorts of nefarious things, it only exposes your weakness and lack of maturity...might as well let the whole world know the sort of people you are I guess.

I do not disagree with the idea of looking into 'where's the beef' or filing for legal action, etc...but only after the dust settles and we know how the court judgement falls on Warka's behalf. To kick up dust now, before allowing Warka time to resolve the issue IMO only shows a lack of class. If I fly out to meet the folks at Warka, I don't want to be regarded as a no class, spoiled American a$$ that tried kicking Warka when they were down and not allowing them time to get up. No, CG, IMO it has NOT been "long enough". It has been a WAR. I understand that some people expect the world to cater to their every whim..but why is it so hard for you to comprehend the repercussions of war?

Now, the fact that I've probably got more skin in the game than both of you combined doesn't give me any leg up over you regarding exit strategy or opinions, but please consider giving me equality in stating my opinion without your insulting attitude.

You both are vipers, no matter how you try to hide it..just read your own posts.
    Last edited by 40plus; 11-11-2014 at 02:39 AM.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Thanks... not stressed, feel great ... PS - it was 6.5 million. Also...thanks again for chiming in with your Smart A$$ comments - really helps out here.

40plus - assumed was your IQ level... but silly me, that would be 40minus
    Right...and there are no "Smart A$$ comments" above. You lie, honey.
    Last edited by 40plus; 11-11-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    [Still kicking]