Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

Next WARKA (AIRP discriminatory and compensating 1,280,000,000)

NEXT WARKA

Disclosure of the Iraqi company for the production and marketing the agricultural products
    · Latest News
    Iraqi company for the production and marketing the agricultural products has gained the final and imperative decision from the Court of Appeals of the Federal Baghdad /Al-Karkh (The Discriminatory) on 12/12/2013 which provides compensating (1.280.000.000) ID About the truncated portion of the land of the former headquarters of the company in Al-Mahmudiya in favor of the State Commission of Roads and Bridges.More Info

AIRP Feb 2014

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/node/855

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/archive_en/2014/02
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    NEXT WARKA

Disclosure of the Iraqi company for the production and marketing the agricultural products
    · Latest News
    Iraqi company for the production and marketing the agricultural products has gained the final and imperative decision from the Court of Appeals of the Federal Baghdad /Al-Karkh (The Discriminatory) on 12/12/2013 which provides compensating (1.280.000.000) ID About the truncated portion of the land of the former headquarters of the company in Al-Mahmudiya in favor of the State Commission of Roads and Bridges.More Info

AIRP Feb 2014

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/node/855

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/archive_en/2014/02
    Either this has been translated by another drunk sand monkey or you're vastly stretching this into a Warka compensation package... ???

Agricultural products ??? Truncated portion of land ????

which provides compensating (1.280.000.000) ID About the truncated portion of the land of the former headquarters of the company in Al-Mahmudiya in favor of the State Commission of Roads and Bridges

I really admire your enthusiasm and energy "Thebest" - just going off in an odd direction. Funny thing, the RV people used to be condemned here by the bank/ISX crowd for taking an article / story and twisting it into a revaluation etc. coming today / tomorrow. Now it's the die hard bank and ISX fans coming on - just be patient ... soon soon, soon, tomorrow - how ironic all of this has become.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 11-10-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Either this has been translated by another drunk sand monkey or you're vastly stretching this into a Warka compensation package... ???

Agricultural products ??? Truncated portion of land ????

which provides compensating (1.280.000.000) ID About the truncated portion of the land of the former headquarters of the company in Al-Mahmudiya in favor of the State Commission of Roads and Bridges
    Read carefully my darling. This news is from the ISC and is in the english version from the company AIRP. Winning the case. A FINAL COURT DECICISION and COMPENSATION. WARKA NEXT. Again you shoot yourself. COMPRENDE.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Read carefully my darling. This news is from the ISC and is in the english version from the company AIRP. Winning the case. A FINAL COURT DECICISION and COMPENSATION. WARKA NEXT. Again you shoot yourself. COMPRENDE.
    You speak / read a different English than I (and most others here). Where do you see "Warka Next" ? Is this just an assumption /wishful thinking on your behalf ?

It's OK if that is what you are trying to get across - just define your thoughts better is all I ask - thank you. I have to somewhat agree with your comment - some days you do make me want to shoot myself.

Supporter and Investor!
    Our News / Lifting the CBI Custodianship

Dear Warka Clients and Shareholders,

On February 29th 2012 the Central Bank of Iraq Board of Directors reached a decision of appointing a CBI custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance where in turn Warka Bank for Investment and Finance raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq objecting the appointment of a CBI Custodian Committee and the case was presented to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services reference No.1 / Financial Services / 2012. After many legal sessions and court hearings the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict was in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI Custodianship on the bank because according to the court the CBI Custodianship did not meet the legal terms, conditions and criteria. This verdict retained full legal stature .

Surprisingly on February 4th 2013 the Central Bank of Iraq submitted a request to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services to receive an approval from the court to raise a bankruptcy case against Warka Bank for Investment and Finance reference No. 5/Financial Services/ 2013 and for this purpose the Central Bank of Iraq decided to appoint another CBI Custodian committee on August 26th 2013 right after an earlier board meeting held a day before on February 25th 2013 where the CBI board of directors decided to lift the initial Custodianship which they appointed. Again after many court hearings and sessions as well as presenting the entire case to Financial, Banking, Monetary and Economic experts the Tribunal Court for Financial Services issued its verdict yet again in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining the Central Bank of Iraq bankruptcy request and case.

As the Central Bank of Iraq was unconvinced with this verdict they appealed it Appeal Court Reference No. 1505/M/2013. On October 7th 2013 the Appeal Court issued its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance certifying the court verdict issued by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services for the reasons indicated by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services as the Central Bank of Iraq decided to lift the CBI Custodianship on August 25th 2013 in accordance and response to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict (No.1/ Financial Services/ 2012 May 26th 2013) after which the Central Bank of Iraq decided on August 26th 2013 to appoint a new CBI Custodian on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to raise a bankruptcy case against the bank and due to the fact that the appointment of a CBI Custodian is contrary and discrepant to the verdict reached by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services thus Warka Bank for Investment and Finance objected and raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq for appointing the new Custodianship reference No. 10/ Financial Services/2013

On September 22nd 2013 the court issued its decision declining the objection made by Warka Bank for Investment to lift the new CBI Custodian as the issue on hand does not have any legal grounds as by law to initiate a bankruptcy case against a bank a Custodian must be first appointed for this task where under the current circumstance in accordance with the verdict awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment the the CBI bankruptcy case declined thus once the verdict retains and reaches full legal stature the CBI Custodianship will be dismissed with the dismissal of the bankruptcy case as one is interconnected with another the dismissal of one is the dismissal of the other.
    In Summary Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has won two verdicts both of which have retained full legal stature:
    1. The objection case against the appointment of the CBI Custodianship Committee reference No. 1/Financial Services/ 2012 where the court awarded its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI custodianship where the verdict retained full legal stature.
    2. The CBI request to raise a bankruptcy case reference No. 5/ Financial Services/ 2013 in which the verdict was awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining and dismissing the entire CBI request and case for not meeting the legal terms and conditions as well as court criteria. This verdict reached and retained full legal stature.

Kind Note:

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors
    2. Shareholders
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

Sincerely.

Board of Directors
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Where did you finds this...???? Very informative !! ...gives us hope anyway .... looks as though it has been a year... but that's not really that long for this case !!

This is my favorite part !! for reputable and "financial damages" raised by the below............. we might even come out of this better off ..... Looks like Warka is sueing the CBI for us
    Last edited by oldskiier; 11-12-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Where did you finds this...???? Very informative !! ...gives us hope anyway .... looks as though it has been a year... but that's not really that long for this case !!

This is my favorite part !! for reputable and "financial damages" raised by the below............. we might even come out of this better off ..... Looks like Warka is sueing the CBI for us

Skier, I received an email copy of this letter from Mr. Issa when it was first released. I thought every Warka account holder got a copy..it is sounding like not, since on another thread ScreamingEagle mentioned not seeing it.....what gives??
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    When was this letter released??
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Oct 2013,,,it is in the News section of the Warka website,, http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dca

this one stating they won a verdict for Full Rehabilitacion was posted in Dec 2013 on their website...

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb7