Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Where did you finds this...???? Very informative !! ...gives us hope anyway .... looks as though it has been a year... but that's not really that long for this case !!

This is my favorite part !! for reputable and "financial damages" raised by the below............. we might even come out of this better off ..... Looks like Warka is sueing the CBI for us
    I posted this on the other thread as well.

You are welcome, Oldskiier.

I just want us all to be aware that Mr. Al-Bunnia and Warka Bank are not just sitting on their hand or completely ignoring us. we are being represented and I believe that there is only one court case still open. I am as frustrated about Warka not responding to us as anyone else BUT I am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet. We can definitely do some mailings and investigations into all of the strategies discussed on these threads but let's change our motives. I still believe that we all made a fantastic investment when we both invested and deposited into Warka Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by triumphantcorp View Post
    I posted this on the other thread as well.

You are welcome, Oldskiier.

I just want us all to be aware that Mr. Al-Bunnia and Warka Bank are not just sitting on their hand or completely ignoring us. we are being represented and I believe that there is only one court case still open. I am as frustrated about Warka not responding to us as anyone else BUT I am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet. We can definitely do some mailings and investigations into all of the strategies discussed on these threads but let's change our motives. I still believe that we all made a fantastic investment when we both invested and deposited into Warka Bank.
    "but let's change our motives" ??

With all due respect - not sure what motives you are referring to - the other thread promotes a fact finding mission only - facts we are unable to determine from our only source right now - "the bank".

"Al-Bunnia and Warka Bank are not just sitting on their hand or completely ignoring us."

That's odd - I (and many others here) can prove otherwise - one individual has had over 70 inquiries ignored to date. Hard to fathom why anyone here is backing this bank and it's methods right now.

"I am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet"

Maybe it's time to remove the baby, before it fully drowns.

...not sure why anyone is treating this "letter" like it's some treasure trove of vital information .. it's a year old at best and contains the same information we've been hearing over the last 2 + years.... ridiculous ... moving on please
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 11-13-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Skier, I received an email copy of this letter from Mr. Issa when it was first released. I thought every Warka account holder got a copy..it is sounding like not, since on another thread ScreamingEagle mentioned not seeing it.....what gives??
    Did I did not got this document from Mr Issa because you think and he think that you are better looking than me?

It's that what it is? AHHHH!!!!
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear: