Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

Erbil Stock Exchange WARKA SHAREHOLDER UPDATE PHOTO

Look beautiful and Profesional the site.
    http://www.erbil-esx.com

ESX IS READY.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    I was particulry drawn to the "Listings" page

Supporter and Investor!
    In fact most of that site is still "Under Construction"

Supporter and Investor!

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    In fact most of that site is still "Under Construction"
    The Obamacare website looked better than this. Dont think it is but for now at best it looks like a scam website.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks like they might have electronic account availability from the homepage. Nice.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    To the Warka lemming dopey dopes out there. Think I will ever see these bonus shares of which I allegedly hold the stock in my own name?

• New shares of Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) from the capital increase to IQD300bn through 2% rights and 18% bonus issues resumed trading today (Dec. 22, 2014). (Courtesy of Rabee Securities - A real brokerage)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    To the Warka lemming dopey dopes out there. Think I will ever see these bonus shares of which I allegedly hold the stock in my own name?

• New shares of Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) from the capital increase to IQD300bn through 2% rights and 18% bonus issues resumed trading today (Dec. 22, 2014). (Courtesy of Rabee Securities - A real brokerage)
    Kind Note:
    There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors We
    2. Shareholders We
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4b
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Kind Note:
    There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors We
    2. Shareholders We
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4b

You've been duped by the best "thebest" CBI and the banks have robbed you blind .... and it's all legal ...how & why? because there are no laws in Iraq - sure there's a hearing ... and no one is listening ... the hearing is a farce that exists in your mind only ...