Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar

WARKA case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are

There are people on this forum and other forums that say they want to help . Well if they have a contact in Iraq. Here is the case.
    To my mind until this case is resolved will have to wait.
    The news is old I know, but such as claims for damages in the courts take time if not years.
    Those who always complain of
    WARKA here have something to entertain themselves. Ya aburren.

Case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013

Kind Note:
    There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors We
    2. Shareholders We
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb4
    Last edited by thebest; 12-20-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for this good reminder, TB. This is Iraq, and nothing gets done quickly. I'm hopeful that the new administration, the courts, and the CBI will apply the pressure to get this resolved.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    There are people on this forum and other forums that say they want to help . Well if they have a contact in Iraq. Here is the case.
    To my mind until this case is resolved will have to wait.
    The news is old I know, but such as claims for damages in the courts take time if not years.
    Those who always complain of
    WARKA here have something to entertain themselves. Ya aburren.

Case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013

Kind Note:
    There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
    1. Depositors We
    2. Shareholders We
    3. Staff
    4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation .

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb4
    Don't you and your gang of cyber thugs have another site to hack or something >>>> Ya aburren. We're bored of you as well.

Warka is gone as we know it - you will never see another penny from them (via shares / proxy / deposits)

If it re-opens in Kurdistan it will be a under a different entity (corp. or otherwise) and will never pay the previous depositors / investors back - because it won't have to. All IMO - but I know I'm right.
    Last edited by ChinaGirl; 12-21-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    Don't you and your gang of cyber thugs have another site to hack or something >>>> Ya aburren. We're bored of you as well.

Warka is gone as we know it - you will never see another penny from them (via shares / proxy / deposits)

If it re-opens in Kurdistan it will be a under a different entity (corp. or otherwise) and will never pay the previous depositors / investors back - because it won't have to. All IMO - but I know I'm right.
    You are about as Bat Shit Crazy as it comes !!!!! ... and you can take your Opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine ...... IMO ...LOL

Supporter and Investor!
    Like yer style OS
    What we do in life...echos in eternity. :nod:

Supporter and Investor!
    I simply think that Warka's accounts are frozen until the CBI can figure out how/if
    to acknowledge and apply the courts rulings in re-enstating it.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill