Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    tImE WiLl CoMe uNtIl yOu rEaLizEd ThAt bOtH oF yOu aRe 100% wRoNg, aL-wArKa wIlL bE BaCk tO RiSe AgAin....

Supporter and Investor!

I would not complain

Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    tImE WiLl CoMe uNtIl yOu rEaLizEd ThAt bOtH oF yOu aRe 100% wRoNg, aL-wArKa wIlL bE BaCk tO RiSe AgAin....
    Well I would not mind if I was wrong but I am pretty sure I am not. Generally I am right all the time.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    hahash your all so funny... this is the most risky investment in the world... maybe warka will go down ... maybe not... right now it dont look good but its not over yet... im in a what ever position... time will tell... but all the well written BULL SHITTE is funny and emotional... it would better if we just relaxed and waited for real news or do what ever you can to find out and get to the bottom of it... Lawyer up ect... If i really give up I will do that in the future... not yet i still believe... for now... time will tell
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    hahash your all so funny... this is the most risky investment in the world... maybe warka will go down ... maybe not... right now it dont look good but its not over yet... im in a what ever position... time will tell... but all the well written BULL SHITTE is funny and emotional... it would better if we just relaxed and waited for real news or do what ever you can to find out and get to the bottom of it... Lawyer up ect... If i really give up I will do that in the future... not yet i still believe... for now... time will tell

The only post on this thread that makes sense !!! .............

Supporter and Investor!

Anyone PMP certified?

I think the risk has turned into an issue. At one point the Titanic was at risk of hitting an iceberg. After hitting one it became an issue. But the band kept playing on now didn't it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    hahahaha humble yes they did and as a matter of fact.... they all died with the ship... as far as my eyes can read iraqs judicial system voted in favor of warka... will they get the money idk... but you are right.. it is an issue... but what do we do... Im all for getting organized if its not a damn china grl which hunt... BTW I LOVE U GIRL... however there are some here that let their emotion could their judgement... I think the Bunni family are real and want Warka to thrive... dont forget it was the best bank in iraq 3 years in a row... i know the glory days are over... but we are beyond hope... tick tock... OLD SKIIER I FRIGGIN MISS YOU MAN i have a baby coming in like 10 days...

BTW PSS you have 3x the amount of posts i have... and i thought i had a lot...
    Last edited by mike032588; 01-02-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike, you hit on something that hasn't been discussed on this forum in a while, and that is Warka's infrastructure.

It had (has) the most locations and ATMs throughout Iraq, and that is still a key benefit for foreign institutions who may approach the bank about future business, merges, etc. The CBI would likely keep any foreign companies from undertaking a large deal with Warka while its assets are still frozen, but I think in the long-term looking forward, it's still promising. The bank may be underwater to the tune of hundreds of millions, but that would be a drop in the bucket for a western institution to resolve.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    I agree but remember warka is not stupid... they turned down Standard charter... its still the ONLY article about warka EVER on bloomberg... i mean... think about that... they have the right for site... they are just fighting a bigger battle... i agree but i dont think warka is going to just give up... they have a plan... but maybe im nut and china girl is right were all doomed and dumb for believing in the ONLY bank that gave me a shot back in 06... i believe in iraq... im 26 and i got plenty of time baby... paying for my kids college... he will be 18 in 2033 should know more by than for sure.... love you all and good luck.,..

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
    "Bite Me" is 2 words - yes .. I'm sure of it. I hate no one - dislike a few. Do you also need an interpreter to break that down for you ?

Apparently, my post was a bit above your pay grade. Though I do like Asian, biting wouldn't help you. My mistake for casting pearls where I shouldn't.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    "What's the prognosis, Doctor"?

"your leg is broken, but will heal well in due time"

"But, I want to play kick-ball right now, I insist"!

"I'm sorry, you must let time take it's course, but it will heal"

"No, I'm calling a lawyer, I have rights..if I can't play ball now, I never will..it's impossible"!!

"Silly Child".
    [Still kicking]